Go for electron blue if you can find one. Great colour! There are about a million Pewter ones like mine in Saskatoon. I like the colour but it is definitely not odd or unique. I still like white a lot and my lazy side is getting the better of me because I would only get a black one if you're prepared to spend a lot of time cleaning the paint and polishing out fine scratches.

If you want to be really odd, try to find a fairway green or gold one.

Not to crap on that car but it is not a Z06. There are a lot of Corvettes in that price range for less miles in the States. I really like the white but if they don't know it's not a Z06, I wonder what else they don't know about it or think it has.

Just cause I feel like talking today......

Couple reasons why I knew instantly it was not a Z06:

1. No Z06 Badges
2. Targa top - I am pretty sure Z06 is fixed roof only, bu correct me if I am wrong.

T

There was a "Fixed Roof Coupe" or FRC available from 1999-2000. It had a fixed roof with a short back window and a trunk. The drive train was the same as all other Corvettes. This was the platform used for the Z06 in 2001.

The C5 Z06 was made from 2001-2004. It had a lot of modifications other than the engine such as thinner glass, rims, trans, fixed antenna, suspension, blah, blah, blah.

There was a "Fixed Roof Coupe" or FRC available from 1999-2000. It had a fixed roof with a short back window and a trunk. The drive train was the same as all other Corvettes. This was the platform used for the Z06 in 2001.

The C5 Z06 was made from 2001-2004 and used the FRC platform. It had a lot of modifications other than just the engine such as thinner glass, rims, trans, fixed antenna, suspension, blah, blah, blah.

All other C5s were either targa top coupes or convertibles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.