Jan 26, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Corvette Z06
Finally after a very interesting story about getting likely one of the very last or the last Z06 allocation in Canada the morning of the very last day to order any kind of C7 March 27th my baby has come home. It arrived at the dealer and unloaded about 4:30 PM yesterday and I drove off about 6:23 with it. A very quick PDI. It didn't get the spit polish clean but I was okay with that. I ordered the stage 2 wicker bills prior to arrival and the dealer installed those instead. Pouring rain here today :(
Here are a couple of cell phone shots... Like my VIN as it ends with 7000

Attachments

• V__D8A8.jpg
    V__D8A8.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2491.JPG
    IMG_2491.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 2015 Z06.jpg
    2015 Z06.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Gorgeous! But what happens if you meet a Hell Cat on the road with that plate? Hahaha.

Well....I went for a run in my buddies angry kitty the other day....Even on a roll she was very tractionally challenged. The smallest bump or deviation engaged traction control. I'm feeling pretty comfy to play with him soon : )

Finally after a very interesting story about getting likely one of the very last or the last Z06 allocation in Canada the morning of the very last day to order any kind of C7 March 27th my baby has come home. It arrived at the dealer and unloaded about 4:30 PM yesterday and I drove off about 6:23 with it. A very quick PDI. It didn't get the spit polish clean but I was okay with that. I ordered the stage 2 wicker bills prior to arrival and the dealer installed those instead. Pouring rain here today :(
Here are a couple of cell phone shots... Like my VIN as it ends with 7000
Great color choice , enjoy the car :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.