CH3NO2

2 You're 10
Nov 17, 2011
British Columbia
VetteCoins
Car
2000 C5 Coupe
Ordered my Vararam intake with the power duct from Manny a while ago and went right to work when it was delivered. I wasn't to sure at first when putting it on but after calling Manny and having him tell me some tips and tricks of it I got it on very easily with no problems. I've now had it on for about 3 weeks and loving it!

Thanks a lot Manny for the quick replies and service!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the sound of air getting ridiculously sucked in is really cool. I find if I am increasing the speed at a certain pace then it'll make a spoiling/whistling sound haha. Definitely an enjoyment putting it in!

the sound of air getting ridiculously sucked in is really cool. I find if I am increasing the speed at a certain pace then it'll make a spoiling/whistling sound haha. Definitely an enjoyment putting it in!

:D That's awesome! Manny knows his $h!* for sure. I still need to get one. I just have the generic twin aluminum intake. Can you say "heat soak"?

The Vararam installation was my first mod right after buying my Vette, installed of course by Manny. Still one of my favourite mods (among the many I've had since). Careful, the taste of more power is addictive. Enjoy! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.