Oct 30, 2013
fergus
VetteCoins
Car
1993 ruby red
I was looking for tires for my c4, I gave Manny a call, in less than 10 minutes he called me back with a smoking deal on a set of nitto 555's.Good to know you can still find good service/ value.Thanks Manny. Ken :D

Hey there 88 Vette. I see your in Ancaster. You should try and hook up with some of us guys that meet at Mud and Centennial for coffee once in a while. Watch for post about " Mudders " ..... Another 88 vert pilot here :)

And yes, Manny in Cambridge / Breslau area can hook you up with some tires.

Best of all, Manny has one of those new tire mounters that never rides on the rim to wear the bead edge and mess up the finish. When we bought our car, there was paperwork in the glove box that the left front tire had a slow leak and a tire store in Toronto had had the tire off the rim and back on. Every spoke on that wheel has a little scratch plus another random scratch. Be careful who you have doing your tire work. Just because people change tires all the time, doesn't mean that they are careful. There are several different brands of mounters out there. This just happens to be one of them.

http://www.bendpak.com/wheel-service/tire-changers/rx3040.aspx

Last edited:
Just so people know, his website is Dasilva Motorsport with no 's' on motorsports. Otherwise you get the sea doo dealer! :D

Here is Manny's info:

305 Woolwich St S, Breslau, ON N0B 1M0
1 866-992-3752

I was looking for tires for my c4, I gave Manny a call, in less than 10 minutes he called me back with a smoking deal on a set of nitto 555's.Good to know you can still find good service/ value.Thanks Manny. Ken :D

Ken , sorry I missed you on Friday , looking forward to meeting you and your C4 .

Manny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.