Postie

Feb 28, 2009
Cold lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Hey Guys, just new here. Haven't a vette yet but will very soon. Always good to have different idea's and comments on various issues. Great informative site which i see growing fast. I'm sure i'll have many questions on styles and types as i've been looking for one.
Derrick

Welcome Derrick! Check out a thread in General Corvette called Driving Impressions. There people talk about what they like about their generation of car. Feel free to post questions and investigate which generation/model would be best for you. Glad to have you here.

Thanks, guys. I'm sure to have a few questions. Which by the way i'm looking at a 02/03/04 C5 or poss 05 C6, the C6 will have to have higher mileage mind you. I'm not in country right now (Military) but am looking bigtime for the spring/summer.
I do have my specifics, ie Manual, Conv or Open roof. med Km's once i get those down pat the rest is good to go. and well of crse the ol Budget. lol
But looking at the autotrader/Dealerships in AB and BC, Vettes in BC alot cheaper it seems.
mtf on this for sure.
Derrick

Welcome to the forum neighbor! If you manage all the particulars by May this year, the Kelowna Club ( BC) is having their annual event... (CCCC sanctioned) on the May long weekend. Many vettes from Edmonton and Calgary will be there. Large parking lot parties! Hope you can make it!

Ya i have been looking daily on the Kijiji site, plus the autotrader. looks like BC is the place where i'll be buying. My budget is around 25-30k, so i should be able to get a good one. I want the open roof or conv so the Z06 is off the specs, unless anyone has seen an open roof or even heard of one on a Z06? Actually looking at an 03 us with 25km for 29k, manual, which is must for me, not wanting to get a vatte without it. and there are some other's i'm looking at as well. AB seems expencive to even see about any.

Well I have good news and bad news for you, the good news is that I agree I love the targ. top and the 6 speed, the bad news is that the Zo6 is only in a FRC. this is for the ridgidity that the roof offers so unless you buy one and cut the roof off it will not happen:D

If you try that idea let me know how it worked I as well would love a Z06 but I do not care for the FRC.

Brent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.