Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
EJChevy added a new event:

Annual Waterfront Corvette Show - Concours Nationals

Rain or Shine. We will be at our original location at the Detroit River on the grass at Dieppe Park (across from the GM Headquarters Building) located at 78 Riverside Dr. West, Windsor, Ontario N9A 0A3. Always free for visitors and guests to come down and enjoy the show. Cost is only for Corvette’s to enter the show.

Pre-Registration closes on May 30th (this cannot be extended, so please register before May 30th) and your t-shirt will be included in your registration – A...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Rubano87
Way to go Eric, adding some key events. I'd love to see other members from around the country key in a few more ;)

The Eastern Ontario Corvette Club posted a list of all "local" events that are Corvette specific or related. I'm taking that and sharing as much of it as I can.

Reactions: 12cents and Nik
I was notified that this show will be cancelled also :(....

Good Morning Everyone,
We hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times that we are currently experiencing.
Given the current conditions that we are in, we have had no choice but to cancel our Windsor Waterfront Corvette Show for 2020, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We have already re-scheduled our show for next year, please save the date of June 13, 2021.
For those of you that have pre-registered, I will reach out to you separately from this e-mail on your registration fees.
While we continue to struggle during these times, please keep in mind our sponsors if you making purchases. Our sponsors are vital to our club and we need to help support them in any way we can as they are drastically impacted. Below is the link to our web-site with hyperlinks to all of our sponsors and below are their logos.
Sponsors – Corvette Club of Windsor
Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of our Club Executives.
Thank you, stay safe
Gary
Thanks,
CORVETTE CLUB OF WINDSOR
Gary J. McGuinness
Treasurer

Unfortunately there's going to be a lot more cancellations coming i would think.... I hope I am wrong and this situation improves sooner rather than later..