2DB172A7-38E8-4198-A5C1-6C543F0943AE.jpeg
AD518DF7-9CF4-4F15-83E1-C58E4C31E3C7.jpeg
27830B10-C625-459C-86EC-A5D90EE600E5.jpeg
32050B04-A038-4FD1-AA20-90ACE164D266.jpeg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Was great to finally meet all you amazing people and be able to put faces to the names.
Great show and some very sweet rides. Great pics and video too! Thanks Mike!
Were building some good comraderie down here for sure Cam. These get togethers are getting better each meeting. Like you,nice to put user names to a real person as well.

Nice pic and vid Mike. Glad you commented on Plum Crazy.I was wondering there what a Challenger was doing with a C7 in his hood liner mural...lol... Some very nice rides....
Plum crazy is CCF members @LUVMYC7 s wife Linda’s car Eric. I didn’t know that until shortly before I took the pics. Pretty interesting story on the work which she did most of herself.

Thanks for the nice picture of my red Grand Sport Mike. I met a lot of nice people and saw many VERY nice cars. It's good to see that this group is open to ALL makes.

I had asked earlier about giving cash instead of a food donation for Veterans food bank. While I didn't pursue it while I was there, when I got home I found their web site and did make a donation using a credit card. My reasoning behind this is that they should be able to stretch cash MUCH further than we can when buying retail at our grocery store.

If others have a similar desire you can donate through the web site at : The Veterans Food Bank of Calgary | Giving back to the heroes that gave their all for us!
I made a note on my donation to credit the "Shaganappi Cruisers Group" for putting on a great day.

Due to high winds and threatening skies,the guy setting up the movie screen decided that the conditions were to risky for his equipment. So with that,there was quite a bit of the Beef on a bun” that was to be served left untouched. Seeing as the evening was cancelled,,,guess who scored enough meat for next weeks work lunches !!

4A39258D-AD25-4255-A1A8-FC90CE1CEB1F.jpeg
3E0F9522-08C0-41AD-B84D-03F1C10D308D.jpeg

A great day yesterday. It was nice to meet a few of the forum members and put a face to the name.

Great weather, great cars and great company. What more could you ask for?
Look forward to seeing more of you now that your car is up and running. Sure sounded nice when you drove by on the Shag ramp !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread