Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
VetteCoins are now LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!

World First at CCF, participating in our forum will now earn you Credits called VetteCoins..

giphy.gif

Initial announcement found here: CCF V2 - CCF Coins & Credits

Below are some of the fundamentals around our credits system, as this is a big topic this post will be refined and this thread will become a more definitive guide on how VetteCoin can be earned and redeemed at CCF and with participating vendors and members in future.

The Obvious Rules and Eligibility:
VetteCoins do NOT have any monetary value so don't go round spending like the LottoMax corner store guy told you those numbers looked good.​
VetteCoins = VCs​
We are launching with a single currency at this stage. We reserve the right to launch other currencies in future.​
To participate you must be a CCF regular member (not currently Banned or In Moderation - Penalty Box)​
The Necessary Disclaimers:
CCF reserves the right to disband, modify, alter, cancel or irreversibly change the manner in which VetteCoins are dispensed, earned, taxed, exchanged or used on our site and at participating vendors.​
Abuse of VCs including but not exclusive to selling and reselling, ransoming, extorting or earning and using VetteCoins in a manner that is deemed disrespectful or outright abusive to the CCF community at large may result in warnings, penalties, the removal of VC privileges or account bans and suspensions.​
Moderators and Admins at CCF reserve the right to ban, suspend, limit or entirely cancel the VC privileges of any member deemed to be abusing the CCF VC System.​

Earning the Moolah or VCs:

Please refer to the legend on your VC Wallet page for the latest earn events:​

Many many more events coming soon as well as new opportunities to blow your wallet on needless stuff.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me where the Vettecoin Bank is ??? :nailbiting:
I had all my riches in there and I think it either got robbed or it moved. :Arghh:

I lost $1500 VC in a failed ‘steal’ attempt.

darn

graham

I tried to steal from our VetteBot as well Graham ... I also paid for the percentage advantage... Played the odds multiple times and spent about 10,000 or so... Unfortunately the odds weren't there.... lol... I got the feeling it may be a trick to steal OUR coins..... hahahaha
Ouch.... Just peeked at the options once again.. Steal percentage of success has dropped significantly since I tried it..... That changes things... I better break out my big guns....

1577030273838.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread