WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Heading down to Woodstock this Saturday morning--meeting at Homer Watson exit on 401 at 7:00 am at the Sunoco station (beside Horton's)--great show ---bigger parking lot this year. Myself and Steve are hooking up so if anyone else is interested in coming with us--see you there!!:canada:

Great day at Anderson's---weather was great--they put on one heck of a show--and every Christmas you get your picture sent to you of "you attending their show!!" Lots of prizes!! Shriners there as usual serving up delectable eatables!! oh yea some pictures!!
karkar003.jpg

Ron and Tyr shining up the car
karkar004.jpg

karkar005.jpg

karkar007.jpg

A little overcast at first but it clear up and was humid
karkar008.jpg

Randy in front of Stans Car--Randy actually brought his own car today!!
karkar009.jpg

Firefighters on hand!! Great bunch to talk too
karkar010.jpg

Always support the Shriners in their fund raising activities!!
karkar011.jpg

It was the most fun I've had at a show to date. I couldn't believe how everyone was welcoming and supportive without the snobery I've experienced at some events before. Although groups and clubs in attendance parked together, all mingled throughout Anderson's entire sales lot.
It would appear that all ego's were left at the entrance. Everyone there shared in a common passion ... Corvettes (whether that was preserving an original, modifying and customizing to your individual taste, or just driving and enjoying them). Saw some familar faces and made lots of new friends. After the success of this event, I'm proud to call my home Woodstock 'The Friendly City'.
Only minor drawback was that the dark cloudy weather early in the morning scared off some out-of-towners from attending.
Thanks to the Anderson's GM Village, The Southern Ontario Covette Club, the Shriners, and those in attendance for making my day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread