May 1, 2016
VetteCoins
And you thought a $300.00 oil change on your Corvette was expensive! The video tells you why you don't want a $4 million Bugatti, unless you are a billionaire. There is a ton more stuff costing thousands of dollars but I am unable to attach the video. The notice says when I try to attach that the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. It is an MP4 video file,

If you know how to install, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward it to you as email attachment and you can post if you want.

Thanx! ,,,,,,,,,,Peter

And you thought a $300.00 oil change on your Corvette was expensive! The video tells you why you don't want a $4 million Bugatti, unless you are a billionaire. There is a ton more stuff costing thousands of dollars but I am unable to attach the video. The notice says when I try to attach that the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. It is an MP4 video file,

If you know how to install, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward it to you as email attachment and you can post if you want.

Thanx! ,,,,,,,,,,Peter
It may be too large a file size Peter. Once you reach 100 posts, you will be able to insert vids up to 100 megs in size. Get chatting... lol

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
If i'm not mistaken, I think 10 MB. You should be able to post larger video files to the media section of the forum though and drop a link to it in your post. Your other choice is to upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and paste the link into your post.

Thanx! ,,,,,,,,,,Peter
And the price of an oil change on my BMW X5 diesel was $450.00 and I am just a hundredaire, but they did supply me with a loaner while the work was being done... LOL

Reactions: Morby
Last week I spent 500.00 for a oil change on my Mercedes s550 at a independent shop.
My last service which was a oil change and new spark plugs at the dealer was 1800.00.
The dealer maybe pricey but they sure treat you good while you’re there.
My car always comes back cleaner than it went in and I keep it clean.
Next oil change it’s back to the dealership.
Sometimes it’s better to spend the money.
Cheers

Thanx! ,,,,,,,,,,Peter
Because I am not a high number poster, the video file is too large to copy, so here are the numbers that are shown on the video.

Car Bugatti Chiro - new car purchase price $4,100,00
Brake job $25,000 per rotor, and pads $4,500 set means brake job cost $118,000.
Replace the windshield $60,000
Wiper blades $1,900 pair
Yearly fluid service oil/filter $25,000 - there are 16 drain plugs maybe that's why so expensive
Tires only good for two years $2,000 each
Rims expire after 10,000 miles cost $50,000 set of 4
4 turbo chargers service or replacement $26,000 - don't know how long they are good for
Air coolers $22,000
Camshaft adjustment $28,600 - need to tear engine down so do this when change oil.
Fuel tank expires after 5 years $44,000
5 year total maintenance bill would be $385,000 plus tax
Final kicker if you just store your baby and don't drive it there is an annual minimum maintenance cost of $105,000.

Now you see why I started this thread with the question "And you thought a $300 oil change on your Corvette was expensive". You also can see where other members in their Beemers or Mercs are paying more also. Viva Corvette!

Because I am not a high number poster, the video file is too large to copy, so here are the numbers that are shown on the video.

Car Bugatti Chiro - new car purchase price $4,100,00
Brake job $25,000 per rotor, and pads $4,500 set means brake job cost $118,000.
Replace the windshield $60,000
Wiper blades $1,900 pair
Yearly fluid service oil/filter $25,000 - there are 16 drain plugs maybe that's why so expensive
Tires only good for two years $2,000 each
Rims expire after 10,000 miles cost $50,000 set of 4
4 turbo chargers service or replacement $26,000 - don't know how long they are good for
Air coolers $22,000
Camshaft adjustment $28,600 - need to tear engine down so do this when change oil.
Fuel tank expires after 5 years $44,000
5 year total maintenance bill would be $385,000 plus tax
Final kicker if you just store your baby and don't drive it there is an annual minimum maintenance cost of $105,000.

Now you see why I started this thread with the question "And you thought a $300 oil change on your Corvette was expensive". You also can see where other members in their Beemers or Mercs are paying more also. Viva Corvette!
Well, I guess that's why I bought a Corvette! .... got nuttin to do with the cash flow....😢... thats nothin! 😏.All joking aside, the best bang for buck out there is the Vette!... and its not a bargain... be proud of what y'all got!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.