bigdave6

2 You're 10
Feb 14, 2009
Coquitlam,BC
VetteCoins
The winter months have passed, you walk out to your car and press the unlock button on your fob. a decisive clunk as the locks thunk open. Nestle into the cool leather. You remember but don't know why - to put the key half way into the ignition.
Pull on the seat belt. Stick the key all the way in. Turn it to ON. The gauges swing wildly to the maximum - then settle down. The steering wheel comes out to greet you. The seat manoeuvres around to a forgotten comfortable position.
Gently twisting the key to "start" there is a barely perceptible twist of torque as the body twists on the suspension and beast springs to life. The exhaust barks hello. Slip it into gear.
Summer is almost here.

The winter months have passed, you walk out to your car and press the unlock button on your fob. a decisive clunk as the locks thunk open. Nestle into the cool leather. You remember but don't know why - to put the key half way into the ignition.
Pull on the seat belt. Stick the key all the way in. Turn it to ON. The gauges swing wildly to the maximum - then settle down. The steering wheel comes out to greet you. The seat manoeuvres around to a forgotten comfortable position.
Gently twisting the key to "start" there is a barely perceptible twist of torque as the body twists on the suspension and beast springs to life. The exhaust barks hello. Slip it into gear.
Summer is almost here.

"WOW" that was almost erotic.:D

I have a charger Rod...somewhere. Now back to unhijacking the thread. It's not good to say, but I can not wait to smell the exhaust in the garage. I swear I will open the door first.

you didn't used to write for Penthouse Forums did you...

Ha Ha! :rofl:

I gues it's just one of those things that a Canuck would notice unlike folks from warmer climates... just like one time I was schlepping around in the minivan doing some errands on a sunny early spring day. Musing about how the mini van wasn't so bad - it's comfortable, practical - what do I need that stupid Corvette for? Then I saw one identical to mine coming down the street and thought: "I own one of those! What am I thinking? Who would ever not want one?" etc...
I went straight home and took it out for a spin.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread