Went to Nordik Spa in Ottawa and it's mud all the way through their parking lot so that's why mines very dirty.

@Gilles27 Amplify Orange on the left and my Sebring Orange on the right.

I love Amplify Orange!!! It's way better IMO.

PXL_20211003_144918892.jpg

PXL_20211003_144853214.jpg

PXL_20211003_153001733.jpg

I like the Sebring Orange better; something about "metallic paint" that appeals to me, especially in direct light. So while people have a habit of "wishing for something they don't have," I think you've got the right colour. As always, you'll get a ton of opinions on either side of that coin. Thanks for posting the contrasting colours!

Was waiting for this photoshoot to appear on here, very nice boys !!! Sadly did not get to meet up but heading down to Ont sometime end of Nov, will try to ping either of you Cam & Gilles to try and get to see these colors in person. I am sure AO pops way more in person than on a computer monitor. Very nice !!

BTW, can you tell me if both were lowered, or increased wheel size, both have improved stance.
thanks
My Sebring Orange is lowered half way or about 9mm and I'm running Stance SF07 wheels with flush fitment offsets using stock rubber.

Gilles Amplify Orange isn't lowered but he's running wider MRR wheels. His car will be lowered soon and will look even better.

Reactions: JR410
And just to clarify what you mean by lowered, using the stock adjustable coil plate (that comes with MRC or Z51). And if one has the front lift, requires a swap of adapters up front and adjustment of coil height in back. My understanding is that the work to swap adapters is somewhat involved (not sure of cost and who can do it), when I get my ride delivered next year will need to source a place in ON (I am in QC) to get those front adapters installed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.