My pop up blocker doesn't block some of this stuff. I get it on Kijiji and some other web sites too. Annoying crap. Bit by bit, I am losing interest in the internet and stuff like this doesn't help. I never look at the pop ups and just delete them immediately. Hopefully everyone else is doing the same. It gets to the point of advertising overload. From Timmies to airports there are tv screens everywhere advertising. I just tune them out and pay no attention.

What!? When you open this forum, you are getting a pop-up request to complete a survey for amazon!? That isn't right at all. You are supposed to get a pop up survey asking what the greatest forum in the world is!

:D but seriously, this forum should not be popping anything up when being opened..... let me know.

When I open this site the first thing I get is a picture or Riley with a big smile on his face and winking at me. Sort of like a big brother motif. But it only lasts for a few seconds. (Thank God). That's why I try to behave myself when I'm in here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread