AxeZ06, this map is great. Is this something you made? I’m down is southern Ontario, would you know if there are any labeled roads down this way. Thanks for sharing again, this is great.
Hey PistolPete
Where abouts do you live. I'm in South Etobicoke. We should get together and go for a cruise. I have a C7 Z06. I might be able to keep up with you. Hit me up

AxeZ06, this map is great. Is this something you made? I’m down is southern Ontario, would you know if there are any labeled roads down this way. Thanks for sharing again, this is great.
Hey PistolPete
Where abouts do you live. I'm in South Etobicoke. We should get together and go for a cruise. I have a C7 Z06. I might be able to keep up with you. Hit me up

I’m in Windsor, I’ll be looking to see what’s in the London, st Thomas area.

So I’m 4 days in and I’ve driven my car a grand total of 18km!

I wonder what’s wrong with me? I guess it’s because there is nowhere to go and I can’t get together with my other enthusiast friends. Anyone else having the same predicament? 🤨

View attachment 82442oh well... Anyone want a rapid blue?😜
You should drive it everywhere man. When I get mine it will be my daily driver - period. How do you like the rapid blue - color I am thinking of - want to see one in person first. Why can't you meet up with others for a cruise? Is there restrictions where you live?

Reactions: MY21C8
3DD5083E-008C-41D2-8197-E6DCD602E440.jpeg
70 more KM’s on my break in period. Need to get it done as my 86 year old Dad will be here in a couple days and I know he’s going to want to do some launches.

You should drive it everywhere man. When I get mine it will be my daily driver - period. How do you like the rapid blue - color I am thinking of - want to see one in person first. Why can't you meet up with others for a cruise? Is there restrictions where you live?
Oh my car will be driven. I’m waiting for PPF to be done. For me, rapid blue with the carbon flash roof, necelles, mirrors, and wing was the only choice. It doesn’t look anything like what the Chevy website shows and pictures don’t do it justice.

The car looks good in every colour! I made sure I looked at every colour option before making my final choice. Which just made it harder 😂

It's time to get creative... in Ontario there are Shoppers Drug Marts in every town... I've driven to the Shoppers in Grand Bend, Bayfield, Goderich, Sauble Beach, Leamington and Port Stanley... so far. The fact that I also check out their beaches at the same time... is pure coincidence... :)
If anyone ever asks, I am on the way to the drug store...
Get out there and start waving at all the other Vettes, that are presumably also on the way to distant Shoppers locations :)

View attachment 8256670 more KM’s on my break in period. Need to get it done as my 86 year old Dad will be here in a couple days and I know he’s going to want to do some launches.
I recall when I 1st got my vette, Dad was about 80. He said he wanted to drive, I could take his car. We traded, and off he went. By the time I got on the road all I saw was the tail end , quite far away. When we finally met up, I asked if he wanted to switch back, he just gave me a Corvette Grin and said "Nope, I'll drive it back."

I know this has been said thousands of time before, but what a car! This this thing is just beautiful and it drives wonderfully! Anyone who just reads about the unfortunate issues some have had and get worried, don’t, you will be missing out on a fantastic ride, and besides, that what warranties are for.
D2264FEC-1E3C-497E-A074-947B17FAC42A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.