Featured Thread
I was going to say ... drive it like you stole it for a year and enjoy !
Then sell it knowing you enjoyed it :thumbs:
This way it will be closer in price to what people are going to offer ...
(it's just the way I think of it these days ...)
I have a neighbor who I am watching closely as he has a 2016 Yukon Denali that he doesn't Winter Drive :Woot:
Ya I know ... The power to him with no argument from me ... I'll be first in line to buy it used ....

I have driven it like I have stolen it....

This is my thread... I can take it off topic :)

B

And they say "just follow the orange pylons and you'll be fine".... lol.... Good post Brian.... First time any of us have heard that motor above 2500 rpm.... just sayin.... :rolleyes:....lol
:ohoh:

I missed that one. Fell on a better half family reunion (and we know where MY druthers would have been...lol)...... But i do faintly remember Paul commenting on that....hehe.....

Hey... no teasing me on that..... will do it again.

I hate bugs... and I hate 3M on my cars.

B

I hereby nickname you "auto condom man", sorry couldn't resist!

I think all of the CCF members should chip in and get you a custom made t-shirt, could replace that Ford shirt you seem to wear to events, hehehe.

I think all of the CCF members should chip in and get you a custom made t-shirt, could replace that Ford shirt you seem to wear to events, hehehe.[/QUOTE]

Just like making a cocktail, a little extra never hurts!

Whew! I thought you were going to suggest a custom made ....errrrr.... never mind....

I didn't like 3M years ago as it yellowed ( my car would look like Kens ) and it hid any glow of a waxedfinish.

Ya, Xpel is better now.

I will still wear my Ford shirt.. I wore it when I drag raced the car and the waiver guy said ... your wearing a Ford shirt driving a ZR1.. said yup! :)

B

I didn't like 3M years ago as it yellowed ( my car would look like Kens ) and it hid any glow of a waxedfinish.

Ya, Xpel is better now.

I will still wear my Ford shirt.. I wore it when I drag raced the car and the waiver guy said ... your wearing a Ford shirt driving a ZR1.. said yup! :)

B

I agree with you on the old 3M films. My Xpel ultimate has not yellowed at all over 3 years, most people never knew it was on until I point it out and it waxes and washes beautiful.

Reactions: Pep and ddgermann
The 3M on my C6 was 6 years old when I sold it and you still couldn't tell it was there unless you looked really hard for the edge. No yellowing, but since new, the car was always garaged when not being driven, was only driven in the rain twice, and I also regularly used the protective sealant that all of the clear bra manufacturers recommend (and sell). This helps keep the road grimes, acidic rain, exhaust contaminants, etc. from embedding in the film, which they say is what causes the yellowing. NJMO :)

Reactions: ddgermann
Can I guess it is safe to assume
that B would find the original
Cars release
to be a
HORROR MOVIE ?

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 8_25_06 AM.jpg

Bugs in Teeth
Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 8_45_25 AM.jpg

Spot on Paint​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.