VetteCoins
Province
SK
Aluminum Floor Jack Low Profile 3 Ton
Category: Accessories
Retailer: Princess Auto
Sale Price: 249.99
Expiry Date: Mar 3, 2019

Description: Light weight all aluminum floor jack , 3 ton , low profile lift range 3 3/4" - 19 3/32" , to get under that Corvette . reg price $349 , sale $249.99
3 Ton Low Profile Aluminum Floor Jack | Princess Auto

1550641536422.png

1550641536422.png

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
Would consider getting this for my wife for Easter but she still hasn't used the air compressor and torque wrench that I got her for Christmas.

On a serious note, depending on your needs, bought a smaller 2-1/2 ton low profile back in September at Princess Auto for $60. Isn't your full size floor jack but only weighs half as much as the full size aluminum noted above. Minimum jacking height is also 1/4" lower than the above unit. If your looking for something just to 'quickly' jack from the side frame lifting pads (hockey pucks) or fit under your lower control arms this works real well. If you don't need the 'case' they also have a 2 ton unit for $50.
A little something at Easter for the housewife who has everything.

1550780058541.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Would consider getting this for my wife for Easter but she still hasn't finished using the air compressor and torque wrench that I got her for Christmas.

On a serious note, depending on your needs, bought a smaller 2-1/2 ton low profile back in September at Princess Auto for $60. Isn't your full size floor jack but only weighs half as much as the full size aluminum noted above. Minimum jacking height is also 1/4" lower than the above unit. If your looking for something just to 'quickly' jack from the side frame lifting pads (hockey pucks) or fit under your lower control arms this works real well. If you don't need the 'case' they also have a 2 ton unit for $50.
A little something at Easter for the housewife who has everything.

View attachment 23917
This looks like the "quick fix" tool :thumbs: as I've got one heavier to lift the truck ... thx!
Would Princess Auto have the "hockey pucks"? Or where? (I might as well as what "we" do) :Smuggrin:

This looks like the "quick fix" tool :thumbs: as I've got one heavier to lift the truck ... thx!
Would Princess Auto have the "hockey pucks"? Or where? (I might as well as what "we" do) :Smuggrin:
Canadian tire has plain non Flames pucks for about $1.49/ea. I also bought two of these screws packs to keep pucks in place.....I’m too cheap for the fancy coloured aluminum pucks......

2FBA0EEA-EED8-4829-8155-D61C0F08EF67.jpeg

Canadian tire has plain non Flames pucks for about $1.49/ea. I also bought two of these screws packs to keep pucks in place.....I’m too cheap for the fancy coloured aluminum pucks......

View attachment 23924
Thanks .... need nothing to do with the flames on my car ... The Strawberry Store will be visited 👍🏻 (that’s what my Daughter called it when she was young😂)
12220B66-9D1E-4D4B-A4EA-D52ADD03F24F.png

Last edited:
And what's the problem Stephane. I've received some great To: Me from: Me... birthday presents over the years. :D

LOL. In fact, no problem at all. My kids and my wife always say that it is to hard to find me a gift but everytime I make a suggestion about something to play in the garage there answers are always '' you probably have everything you need'' or ''when you want something, you just go and get it'' ......... hard to argue, it's damn right.

View attachment 23924

I made my own using the 'rubber hockey pucks' as above, advantage being that I could machine a groove on the face of the puck to match the diameter of the lifting pad on the jack making it impossible for my C7 to slide off of the jack.

I made my own using the 'rubber hockey pucks' as above, advantage being that I could machine a groove on the face of the puck to match the diameter of the lifting pad on the jack making it impossible for my C7 to slide off of the jack.

Good idea. I shudder whenever I use my old jack on anything for that reason. I have a new jack for the Vette from PA as well. I really like the lift platform on it.

PA Jack.png

Reactions: J&S-Z51
Thanks .... need nothing to do with the flames on my car ... The Strawberry Store will be visited 👍🏻 (that’s what my Daughter called it when she was young😂)
View attachment 23925
Canadian's puck would probably be better though. LOL
Picked up some "lost" pucks from outside rink. Best price around that I have seen so far.
Drilled them and bought carriage bolts and wing nuts so you can put in the frame slot and turn them so they do not drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread