Hey Guys, I am trying to rearrange my schedule to actually meet up with you guys. With a bit of luck I can. May have to call in sick if all else fails !

murray, glad to see you're home in one piece :D what a nasty trip. when i walked in, del and keith were there and we all figured no way murray would strike out :rofl: a tip of the protective headgear to you my friend. what was the drive like from where we parted in bridgenorth to your place ?

Doug, it was nasty all the way to Highway 35 just south of Minden. Weird that it did not snow at our house at all today. Blowing snow and very cold but no additional snow.

Good to see you guys, I hope Del and Keith made it home without issue as well.

Thibs, hopefully April will work to meet up.

I made it home OK only to find a three foot high drift across right in front of the garage doors. Ten feet out and the turn around area was bare. I had to blow the drift away before putting the Jimmy in. When it warms up a little later this morning, I'll go out and blow the other drifts away. It would be awfully nice if the snow was all gone for the next lunch and we could get the cars out. Fat chance. The lunches are always a good time and sure help to shorten the winter up.

You sure are a hardy (or crazy) bunch , for going out in that stuff.
Glad everyone got home ok.
I tried sending warm weather up to you but it did not get by the custom agents because it was not in french and english

On Wednesday April 16, the snow will be all gone and we can bring our cars to the lunch. Actually, I blew snow this morning until I was pooped then laid down for a snooze. Must have dreamt that. It's a nice thought though. :driving:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread