Radar/laser detector here, only one blip from S'toon to Regina on the way home from Cruisefest, then from Regina home my laser was going nuts with not a soul in sight...musta been the boogeyman. As for Trans-Canada lighten the foot west of Moose Jaw, there is a small town (Ernfold?)crammed between the east and west lanes where I got pinched once...hilly and curvy stretch. I just make sure there is traffic a couple miles out ahead of me, if the bears are gunning then detector should pick those up long before you reach them.

Funny storie, I used to have a detector with all the bells and whistles, all the bands, lazer, 360, you name it. So one day I am going to Regina and I am cocky cause of my "protection" doing about 145 in a 100, the thing doesnt even make a sound and I look over to see why there is a car coming through the ditch at me, of couse its a mounty so I just stop dont even bother to pretend its not for me. He comes up, doesnt even turn on his lights, tickets me, "says thanks for stopping" and were both on our way. I knew,right then that its all a game sometimes your the CAT sometimes your the MOUSE!

Brent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.