ballindrew

I'm New Here
Oct 28, 2017
Barrie Ontario
VetteCoins
Hey everyone I'm brand spanking new here and I just got my first Corvette it's a 2018 Z06 I'm looking to get a B&B exhaust on it.

My question is anyone know a B&B dealer in Canada that is not asking close to 4k for this cat back system?

Or is it best to just get it out of the US?

Welcome to the forum ballindrew. Congrats on your first Corvette. You are in for a never ending love affair with lots of smiles. Try RS Autocraft (use to be Dasilva Motorsports). If they don't carry BB they may know who does... Dave is the new owner. Post up up some pictures of your baby.

Since Dasilva changed owners, it’s tough to know. I know if a couple places out west, but then the shipping would negate any savings. Try Dave, see if you like him. If you do, let us know so we know whether or not to recommend him again. :D
Also looking forward to pictures of your car. :D

Hey everyone I'm brand spanking new here and I just got my first Corvette it's a 2018 Z06 I'm looking to get a B&B exhaust on it.

My question is anyone know a B&B dealer in Canada that is not asking close to 4k for this cat back system?

Or is it best to just get it out of the US?

I ordered my B&B bullets from B&B directly, cost was about $1600 CAN, with the black speedway tips,2 years ago.

I ordered my B&B bullets from B&B directly, cost was about $1600 CAN, with the black speedway tips,2 years ago.

that is what I thought depending on the exchange rate

if you want a little cheaper come to the meet in the middle event and when we are at supper ...................

at least that is what I am told from the parking attendant

just kidding but order from the USA

too bad the vendors are not many but hard to stock inventory and match prices with exchange rate without any shop cost or profit for any Canadians to do this properly

Jeff

Reactions: Riley P
i think the biggest reason Canadian Corvette part vendors aren't competitive is that the end-user can buy on line ftom the same sources they use without the added markup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.