Jul 30, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C7 Z06
Province
MB
I'm just curious how many other MB members are active on the forums such as myself? I see a few names pop up from time to time, but doesn't appear to many are frequenting the forums like myself.

Just seeing who else is out there...

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I have seen a few of us on here . i will go in ,see whats new, whats for sale, see if any hot specials.. if i have a problem, can usually find a fix then out.. I usually an on couple times a week.. with 2 kids, the mrs running a business time is still not abundant ,even in covid times .

I have seen a few of us on here . i will go in ,see whats new, whats for sale, see if any hot specials.. if i have a problem, can usually find a fix then out.. I usually an on couple times a week.. with 2 kids, the mrs running a business time is still not abundant ,even in covid times .

Understandable. Glad we have quite the contingent representing MB here lol

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Unloaded my modified C6 Z51 this spring and was planning on a Z06 or C7. Didn't expect them to be 8-10k over book value this season though. Finally got the plates I ordered at Christmas, would look better on a car than hanging in the garage. I cant justify putting it on one of my other vehicles its a vette or nothing.

Attachments

• FSTNUFF.jpg
    FSTNUFF.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Unloaded my modified C6 Z51 this spring and was planning on a Z06 or C7. Didn't expect them to be 8-10k over book value this season though. Finally got the plates I ordered at Christmas, would look better on a car than hanging in the garage. I cant justify putting it on one of my other vehicles its a vette or nothing.

The market is a little crazy at the moment, but I'm noticing the trend is starting to even out as markets level out and car availability increases. Will only be a matter of time until you can get the next corvette for that plate to go on.

The market is a little crazy at the moment, but I'm noticing the trend is starting to even out as markets level out and car availability increases. Will only be a matter of time until you can get the next corvette for that plate to go on.
No one would have thought amid all the uncertainty in the world people would still be willing to drop big money on toys ect especially if they don't have the cash up front, just seems reckless. As far as I'm concerned if your making payments on a car its not your car then. My families business has a dealer license and connections so that opens a lot of doors Canada wide.

No one would have thought amid all the uncertainty in the world people would still be willing to drop big money on toys ect especially if they don't have the cash up front, just seems reckless. As far as I'm concerned if your making payments on a car its not your car then. My families business has a dealer license and connections so that opens a lot of doors Canada wide.

I was initially surprised when car sales remained high at the start of the pandemic and that continued. But then when you realize that people aren't spending money on vacations/travel...there was a cash influx at the start from the government payments...interest rates are low...more people are cooped up at home and shopping online and dreaming about buying "the I-want-to-have item"...and people need SOMETHING to do and driving/cleaning/focusing on a new vehicle is a pandemic-allowed activity...then vehicle purchases make sense...along with buying home reno materials, camping gear or any other outdoor activity equipment, etc.

Throw in the fact kids cannot play sports right now competitively, families are spending cash on all sorts of things not normally done.

@Canuck204 You know Winnipeg people (and well with your connections nation wide too) are quick fix spenders, I have no doubt some corvettes will start to pop up in the fall time. There is one C7Z up for grabs locally, but IMO he/she is out to lunch on price. Pretty sure just throwing a ridiculous price to see if anyone is dumb enough to buy it so he/she can then grab a C8 allocation. I don't see many C7Z's around locally.

Last edited:
New member to the thread. I don't exactly have a corvette but I do have a 2018 Cadillac CTSV with has the Supercharged LT4 Z06 motor... So it's the same, same only different lol

Attachments

• Background .png
    Background .png
    209.7 KB · Views: 14
  • received_2346191055515783.jpeg
    received_2346191055515783.jpeg
    802.3 KB · Views: 13
  • CTSV.sideview.jpg
    CTSV.sideview.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Throw in the fact kids cannot play sports right now competitively, families are spending cash on all sorts of things not normally done.

@Canuck204 You know Winnipeg people (and well with your connections nation wide too) are quick fix spenders, I have no doubt some corvettes will start to pop up in the fall time. There is one C7Z up for grabs locally, but IMO he/she is out to lunch on price. Pretty sure just throwing a ridiculous price to see if anyone is dumb enough to buy it so he/she can then grab a C8 allocation. I don't see many C7Z's around locally.
Im not that high am I ,WPGZ06 ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.