SHAWNCRMR

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Nov 12, 2010
Ancaster
VetteCoins
Car
2003 zo6
Im new here and after 30 years of owning many many cars, I now own my first Corvette (2003 Zo6) . But Im now having a issue with ABS control module which is no problem to fix thanks to the forums, My question is, is this problem occuring because I have bigger aftermarket wheels and tires? Note; The roll out is at stock specs even though the tire width is wider and the rim size is larger (19x 9.5 frt 20x12 rear):(

Just to make sure, the overall diameter of the front tires are smaller than the rears, correct? Problems occur when people do not have enough stagger between the two.

As for the larger brakes causing this issue, I have never heard of such a thing but hope that our resident mechanic chimes in on this.

Lastly, post pictures! We'd love to see your car!

Thanks for the advice Manny, I just looked into it, seems theirs' is the kind that needs to be manually adjusted, not the spring loaded type that keeps constant tention.... looks nice, billet and all, not sure if I want the maintenance....anything else as good out there?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice Manny, I just looked into it, seems theirs' is the kind that needs to be manually adjusted, not the spring loaded type that keeps constant tention.... looks nice, billet and all, not sure if I want the maintenance....anything else as good out there?

Dan , there is no maintance with that part , just set it and your done :D

Thx
Manny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread