I only wish it was BS.Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will hear a whole lot less of this annoying BS.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I only wish it was BS.Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will hear a whole lot less of this annoying BS.
Seems to be for about 80% of voters going by the polls if they are accurate. We find out pretty soon . Of course the fringe won't be giving up I suppose even after they lose.I only wish it was BS.
As it has been in the Q for decades.Seems to be for about 80% of voters going by the polls if they are accurate. We find out pretty soon . Of course the fringe won't be giving up I suppose even after they lose.