Badvette

2 You're 10
Aug 20, 2010
Bowmanville Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z51
Let me start off by saying thanks to Manny and Rob for the work they did on my C6! Vararam and a lowering job to get rid of that nasty wheel gap, Not to mention the little tranny enhancement WOW. For those who know and the ones that don't Manny knows his Sh*t and i will recommend him to anybody with a vette or a mustang if need be (Jim lol), and thanks to him i have an idea of where to start my mods and build the car up right without wasting money on crap that i won't be happy with...Stay tuned

Cam

Let me start off by saying thanks to Manny and Rob for the work they did on my C6! Vararam and a lowering job to get rid of that nasty wheel gap, Not to mention the little tranny enhancement WOW. For those who know and the ones that don't Manny knows his Sh*t and i will recommend him to anybody with a vette or a mustang if need be (Jim lol), and thanks to him i have an idea of where to start my mods and build the car up right without wasting money on crap that i won't be happy with...Stay tuned

Cam

Cam , it was a blast to have you and Jim here . Looking forward to our next power meeting .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread