“resplendent“

That has to be word of the day... if not the month!

:thumbs::Woohoo:

Made it up myself. It's derived from when you slip and pour way too much artificial sweetener into your coffee. Once you have drank the coffee, there is enough undissolved sweetener in the bottom of the cup to use again.... thus the 're'....

ok... speaking of too much coffee, methinks I should back off the caffeine..... :eyespop:

I’ve heard Angels Drive In in the Bowen’s area of Calgary is good. Has anyone confirmed this? If yes maybe a good stop on a local cruise?
It’s still a fairly good place. The owner rebuilt the building last summer. Prices went up accordingly though. He still makes one of Calgary’s best toasted Denver sandwiches. I’ll drive by it shortly and post a couple of pics.

I spoke with the owner. He’d be more than happy to host a bunch of us.
6473EB7A-4501-4BBA-A8AA-AE22DBECB25E.jpeg
17D3D149-2939-4185-9038-ED5F999C4487.jpeg

Thanks for checking that out, well have to do this!! - Ideas?
No worries. That place has had a “Hot Rod” following for a lot of years and as far as I can recall,meet ups of all sorts throughout the summer. Took a look at the new parking lot and it could easily hold 15/20 cars. Canada day they used to have “Band on the roof.” And it’s quite a bit more friendly on the eyes than the old place.

7CADD022-9717-443C-947C-D86C95CB470F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Messner
No worries. That place has had a “Hot Rod” following for a lot of years and as far as I can recall,meet ups of all sorts throughout the summer. Took a look at the new parking lot and it could easily hold 15/20 cars. Canada day they used to have “Band on the roof.” And it’s quite a bit more friendly on the eyes than the old place.

View attachment 25361
Looking forward to it as soon as we have enough cars and weather!

View attachment 25361
Looking forward to it as soon as we have enough cars and weather!

Wednesday evening the Shaganappi Cruise Guys are Meeting at Angels. 630pm I think...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.