Damn.... that looks good too..... Haven't had breakfast yet so I think I could eat at least two of them.... Hmmmmm..... that may be just my stomach talking though.... :rolleyes:

The "4 Horseman burger" is only available on the "secret" menu online. We have "skip the dishes" deliver so I don't know if you can order it there in person.
It's a meal for 4 realistically but I've ate myself into a coma trying to do it alone. Failed and passed out. I'm trying again Sunday!!
If you eat it over 3 days there is no chest pains!

;)

Many years ago there was a Chicken On the Way in Vancouver right in the West End, not sure if it had any relation to this one but man the fried chicken was just awesome!

If it was good chicken Hiroki then no,it wasn’t related to this outfit here.

Speaking of West End,is “Bojangles” still on the corner of Robson/Denman? That place makes some deadly grilled Paninis. During the Vancouver Indy days,that was a must do place,every trip. Bonus was there was a die-cast store next door for many years too. Power Motorsports.

If it was good chicken Hiroki then no,it wasn’t related to this outfit here.

Speaking of West End,is “Bojangles” still on the corner of Robson/Denman? That place makes some deadly grilled Paninis. During the Vancouver Indy days,that was a must do place,every trip. Bonus was there was a die-cast store next door for many years too. Power Motorsports.

Bojangles has been a Starbucks for quite some years now. As for Power Motorsports it's been gone for many years as well. It currently is an e-cig/vapourizor shop.

Bojangles has been a Starbucks for quite some years now. As for Power Motorsports it's been gone for many years as well. It currently is an e-cig/vapourizor shop.
I remember when PW closed. I bought quite a few die-casts off him. Got some pretty good deals. Passed on 2 cars I wish,I wish to this day I bought though.

I remember when PW closed. I bought quite a few die-casts off him. Got some pretty good deals. Passed on 2 cars I wish,I wish to this day I bought though.

I never bought any die casts from them but i did buy two F1 hats and four F1 related shirts from there. Sadly i don't know exactly where they are anymore.

Denman @ Robson this afternoon
20171018_141449004.jpg

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Hey there it is !! Errr,was!! Right behind the red car. I sat on that little patio area quite a few times !!

The PW store was owned by a guy named Shane Toppliss and his wife Brooke, Hiroki. He ended up closing it and moving back to small town Ontario. What year? That I can’t recall but my ex and I had spent approx 2 thousand there over a 4 year span (99-02). Pretty much all our Jacques villeneuve collection was purchased through him. We got to know him and his wife quite well. Out for drinks/supper a few times. I think it might’ve been in 04/05 he closed?

Hey, hey, heeeeeeeey ....
A perfectly good Foooooooood Thread is getting shot to hell. o_O
oh ... by the way ... there's some pretty cool diecasts available in this website's "for sale" section. :Shifty:
I hear the guy selling them is a pretty cool dude ;)
ok ... back to food :angelic:

Sorry for derailing this thread

You are as guilty as the rest of us Man. Although the topic made me hungry and want to eat while looking at Corvettes on pin interest... ;)

lmao.... If we gave everyone a suspension for straying off a thread subject, we would only have a dozen members left.... and most of those haven't been on here for five years.... Carry on gentlemen..... We do what our Canadian forum does best! :thumbs:

lmao.... If we gave everyone a suspension for straying off a thread subject, we would only have a dozen members left.... and most of those haven't been on here for five years.... Carry on gentlemen..... We do what our Canadian forum does best! :thumbs:

no worry ... derailing we can do :Shifty: ... choo-choo-choo

even though this one was food :Cryin: ... chew-chew-chew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.