Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
7th Annual Ponoka Corvette meet and greet.

Last year we had over 40 Corvettes join us at this meet which was another new attendance record. Put a spit shine on your baby and please join us in Ponoka on Saturday, May 4th for one of the first meets of the season, great conversation, gorgeous cars, and just clearing out those winter Corvette cobwebs.

There will be both a catered cash breakfast, beginning at 8:00 am for the early birds and a cash BBQ at lunchtime before we leave on the cruise out to Gull Lake.

More information? Email: Bruce at [email protected] Ph: 403 704-3974. Or Email Eric at [email protected]

Or go online to Canadian Corvette Forums and scroll down to the Alberta Forum section. . Hope to see you all in Ponoka.

I was feeling a little bored, so I thought there's no better time than 5:00 am to turn it over. Fired right up.
pole leeess (police) seemed quite interested this am when I called to report a

suspicious person setting off car bombs in the garage at

xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx street sylvan lake

just kidding, for those police agencies who monitor the internet about bombs and such

8 year old kid across the road says she knows when jeff starts up his loud car in the garage and

Jeff changes his cars weekly she says

later Jeff

98C09B4B-9854-45CC-8858-12B37EFF2997.jpeg

Bring your own ‘iron horse’ to Ponoka.

Graham

View attachment 24755

Bring your own ‘iron horse’ to Ponoka.

Graham

I love your post Graham, and I don't know if you did it knowing the history, or if was just a coincidence.

The tracks have been moved, and the original building is gone but it was 'rebuilt' years ago. In the 'new' building is a restaurant called the "Old Iron Horse". It is the best restaurant in town. If you are going to stay in town before the event, I would suggest you go there. If a bunch of people want to stay overnight before the event and go there for dinner, we can make a reservation for the group. They have a big area with windows all around, and the food is excellent.

Edmonton and Area Launch on May 4th 2019 7am

to the 2019 PONOKA Corvette Meet & Greet Cruise

Launching Saturday May 4th at 7am SHARP from Black Jacks, Nisku.
2110 Sparrow Dr, Nisku, AB T9E 8A2 (arrive by 6:45am)

An annual event which will be my third. CORVETTES will gather in Edmonton and we will Cruise to Red Deer East Highway Mile A&W for Eggers & Coffee/Juice and Meet with Red Deer and Calgary Corvettes. Then cruise North to Ponoka for about 4 hours of Meet and Greet. Then Cruise to Gull Lake Boat Launch Lot for Photos and departure. There will be cash catered BBQ lunch available in Ponoka. Once you drive this “out from hibernation” event ... you will be going every year. Invites are extended for CORVETTES throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. There is even lodging in Ponoka for those with and extended stay.

For those NOT wanting to cruise to Red Deer first. Be free to meet or set up a mini cruise from Edmonton to Ponoka. Or on your own works too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.