Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
The 7 most beautiful cars of 2018

I can't argue with any of these choices too much, other than the RR - maybe? What do you think? I love the Aston Martin and the new Lexus LC500 myself. If I won the Lotto I'd buy the Aston Martin. The LC500 is not too badly priced and looks super!!!!

Is it just me, or are there only 6 cars in that list??? I like them all!

However, I was betting the seven most beautiful cars of 2018 to be, in no particular order:

Corvette ZR1 Coupe
Corvette ZR1 Convertible
Corvette Z06 Coupe
Corvette Z06 Convertible
Corvette GS Coupe
Corvette GS Convertible
Corvette Stingray :D

However, I was betting the seven most beautiful cars of 2018 to be, in no particular order:

Corvette ZR1 Coupe
Corvette ZR1 Convertible
Corvette Z06 Coupe
Corvette Z06 Convertible
Corvette GS Coupe
Corvette GS Convertible

So.... Riley by your reasoning Corvette Z06 coupe tops the list as the ZR1 is 2019.
Yay that’s what I have. #1. (Revised list)

:ROFL:

Oh wait.... mines a 2017.

:blown:

Corvette ZR1 Coupe
Corvette ZR1 Convertible
Corvette Z06 Coupe
Corvette Z06 Convertible
Corvette GS Coupe
Corvette GS Convertible
Too funny: I love my C7 ray - for the price can't beat it!! Hard to replace the style, handling and performance for $90K?

The key word is "Beautiful" which is "in the eye of the beholder"
Curious also about the purpose of knowing or leaving it at just the top 7?

If the "survey" asked me ... well sorry ... "Beauty is Skin Deep" and I can't decide on that alone ...
My "vote" has to weigh in Beauty in Character and also in Legacy and would have me agreeing with Riley on Manufacturer & the Model

Reactions: ddgermann
oh yes ... and here's maybe something that comes to mind ...
Which Car is "Beautiful", has dedicated Forums due to its existence,
and with the best members defining its "Beauty" in its Canadian one
... now that's something to try and select 7 Cars !!!

sorry ... as much as I have tried shopping and considering others ... I just keep coming back to GM

Last edited:
oh yes ... and here's maybe something that comes to mind ...
Which Car is "Beautiful", has dedicated Forums due to its existence,
and with the best members defining its "Beauty" in its Canadian one
... now that's something when selecting 7 Cars !!!

sorry ... as much as I have tried shopping and considering others ... I just keep coming back to GM

Why apologize Spence.... if dodge or ford made “corvette” you would be loyal to one of them.

Although I prefer certain types of vehicles in ford or dodge over GM. For domestic sports cars.... it’s GM for me.

Do I need to apologize as well now..? :facepalm:

:Wideyed:

Reactions: YFCvii
Why apologize Spence.... if dodge or ford made “corvette” you would be loyal to one of them.

Although I prefer certain types of vehicles in ford or dodge over GM. For domestic sports cars.... it’s GM for me.

DODGE!!!!!....Sheesh.... There goes the neighbourhood.....
itd_3d_ani_w60_smiles_005.gif

Although my brother in law did own a Dodge once and he really liked it.... oops...correction... that was a Lada.... :rofl:

J/K Derek.... :angelic::angelic::angelic:

giphy.gif

The key word is "Beautiful" which is "in the eye of the beholder"
Curious also about the purpose of knowing or leaving it at just the top 7?

If the "survey" asked me ... well sorry ... "Beauty is Skin Deep" and I can't decide on that alone ...
My "vote" has to weigh in Beauty in Character and also in Legacy and would have me agreeing with Riley on Manufacturer & the Model
Automotive Authority does it every year - and yes, it is a panel - and yes, it is a subjective thing which is why there are so many OEMs and models available. We each could probably pick 10 with some overlap; but, there would still be others on the list that no one else has. I am on my 4 th corvette and probably my last because of my age.

Apology might be more of a confession of being unable to wash some aspects over another.
Never is my attempt for others to just listen to me. Being open to listen and consider what others have to say, is always on our agenda.

May seem like time well wasted when shopping for a new Automobile ... Wife and I are diligent and shop many different Dealerships ...
we regularly tour the annual car show too ... and continue to struggle embracing anything outside of certain GM models.

It' s a strange feeling in some "export" dealerships ... with hint that we are being taken as a "follower" when sales deflect from some of our questions/concerns.
They often say "but so & so says ...". It's a similar feeling I get with these articles of "The Best of ..." when surely one GM might be mentioned ...
maybe it is #8 or #9 in this case - but I won't hold my breath ...

I have to share and laugh again to mention our shopping for a competitive option for the GM Acadia at a Calgary Lexus Dealership,
being shown that "she" can enjoy personal pampering (like what seemed to be a manicure) while in for Service.
I asked "what would she be in service for that needs pampering to deflect from the task at hand ?"
Was told "... but others really like this". Boasting this at the point-of-sale had me concerned though.
So on to Audi & Mercedes & Infiniti we go ... found that the blue jeans I was wearing wasn't "a fit" (I think)
and I will spare you fine details with our Toyota shop when our deal was struck, ready to sign and then to find it would be 4 months anticipated delivery.

... and so we are in our 3rd Acadia and not for just it's skin deep "beauty" ...
... among other reasons it must be why I am in a Corvette too ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.