Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever ya gotta do to convince the wife to make it so, Spence! Haha.

Just to note for those who weren't there, we shouldn't be implying that the group was moving unreasonably quickly, as it really was not. I managed to work my way back to the front of the group so that I could get everyone coming past again, with no supercharger required. Everyone was very well behaved on this cruise, and stayed at or under most of the speed limits.

no pic of my baby but im sure i have some lol
Ok ... I think I gotcha ... paid off paparazzi who found you semi-topless :Wideyed: at Gull Lake
so you are now added to the message #144 line up ... :thumbs:
regretful oversight ... very sorry and looking forward to seeing you both again soon

Last edited:
Copy and paste

Hey all. This just up. A date has been set and you are all welcome to come to the 7th Annual Ponoka Corvette Meet and Greet.
May 4, 2019. 8:00am – 3:00pm
Last year we had over 40 Corvettes join us at this meet which was another new attendance record. Put a spit shine on your baby and please join us in Ponoka on Saturday, May 4th for one of the first meets of the season, great conversation, gorgeous cars, and just clearing out those winter Corvette cobwebs.
There will be both a catered cash breakfast, beginning at 8:00 am for the early birds and a cash BBQ at lunchtime before we leave on the cruise out to Gull Lake.
More information? Email: Bruce at [email protected] Ph: 403 704-3974. Or Email Eric at [email protected]

PLEASE PLEASE !!!
Let us know the sooner the better if you are coming and how many people attending. We need numbers for the Catering.

Edmonton peeps may want to cruise together to Ponoka or Red Deer. Calgary peeps may meet up and cruise together to meet in Red Deer then cruise into Ponoka together.

PLEASE INVITE OTHERS NOT ON LIST. Thanks

Reactions: turbozig
OK, this says 2018 thread.... May 12th this year is a sunday.... think I seen something this year is May 4th? Is that correct?

PLEASE NOTE:
The 2019 event has it's own thread ... here is the link ... this is the 2018 thread

@Rruuff Day - or maybe @Nik - Are you able to edit/add "2019 - 7th Annual ... " to the beginning of "... 7th Annual ..." in the title
in hope that this thread from last year (2018) does not become a blend of multiple 2019 discussions.
Thank you

Last edited:
Just lock this thread...... I just got back in here and too busy this week with work to look around at other posts.

B
... absolutely no worry B as it is now realized that the annual Ponoka thread titles may be ambiguous
and may need the year with the date as we go on toward our 8th, 9th and 10th Annual Events
and as more and more people join in with us ... :thumbs:

Yes thanks Spence for steering us straight. And yes can we lock this thread and there is also another thread regarding the Ponoka meet that isn't really needed. The one Spence linked us to just above is the only one really needed.

Reactions: YFCvii
Hey all. Contrary to some confusion over the dates, this is NOT the 2019 Ponoka Meet and Greet thread. The 2019 thread is both in the Events and the Alberta section. This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.