Status
Not open for further replies.
Manny, I cannot make it that day but I guess my car will be there. Please put me in for two tickets for a very worthwhile cause. I will give you the cash when I see you on May 11.

I hope it is a great day for you, your friends and your cause. Have fun.

Murray Adam

Manny, I cannot make it that day but I guess my car will be there. Please put me in for two tickets for a very worthwhile cause. I will give you the cash when I see you on May 11.

I hope it is a great day for you, your friends and your cause. Have fun.

Murray Adam

Murray -- Manny always has spare tickets at the shop so you won't miss out for sure. I'll be chatting with Manny in the next few days and remind him that you want 2 tickets.

Colin.

geez-us-cristo! don't even think that! :mad:

That's right Bob -- we must all think positively and make it nice, and besides Manny has "promised" and he hasn't let us down yet ......

Be there......You'll be glad you came.

May 17 is only 11 weeks away ..... Mark it on your forehead if you are likely to forget. Works for me. :D

Understandable Doug.....Hope you get it all finished up this summer.

Only about 4 weeks to the COPING event folks (May 17). Hope to see you there.

and don't forget that tickets on the new 'vette are available on the COPING website.

Colin.

Hey Colin, I know you are getting cabin fever and anxious to get out but did you forget about April? If they are not having it this year that is alright with me! :D

They could have ditched March for all it's been so far.

Damn -- and here I was thinking the COPING event was close.

That's it: I'm hibernating for another 5 weeks then. night night.

C.

*** date change to may 24***

Hi all , we have had to change the date to the 24th , as the 17th is the long weekend .

Last edited:
WOW, Thanks Manny!!! I was bummed out before because I was going to miss the show and it would have been my third. Now I'm not because I arrive on May 23RD. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. See you there!!
Cheers Rob

Great news Rob -- :D

I'll change the title to reflect the new date.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread