XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
I never took my camera, but got a couple of pics from a friend. The 59th annual Draggins car Show was held in Saskatoon just here friday and saturday easter weekend. One nice 66 local car , 427 tripower 4 speed blue in and out, very nice car . Also featured in the show was the 2018 Riddler Car winner 2018. First and only time will be shown in Canada, a custom built 57 chev . I was told it is worth 2.5 million , kinda hard to believe ? oh , and I gotta add a couple of 58 Impala's here too.

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

The 66 is from a member of the local Coachmen car club in Saskatoon. He brings it out to some of the small local shows as well. It was at the A&W show in Martensville last fall.

I asked him if he was a member here, he didn't seem interested. had the car about 10 years, found it in Warman , cranking out about 600 horse otherwise stock looking.

Didn't think many if any would show up as the weather was crappy. I was in the city in the morning and it was miserable cold wind and rainy here. Wonder if the Starliner was Steve's car he just sold it recently, it is done super nice. Show & Shines are starting, practically every weekend now can go someplace in the province. Check out the Events.ca calendar

Reactions: hemicat
I didn't take my car out because I thought it was going to rain but it did clear up. There will be lots of opportunity as you point out. I think the Starliner was bought in Saskatchewan a couple/few years ago. It has Foose wheels and a modern rolling chassis. Very clean and draws crowds of old timers like me wondering what it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread