Jun 30, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
12 gs vert
Province
ON
Whilst going over my '63 roadster and checking the rear wheels, noticed that there was play when rocking the wheel up and down and sideways. Further investigation found up and down play at the wheel flange(1/4"+). Need to have this repaired with new parts as needed. Is there anyone that is recommended for this work in Ontario, preferably near London or Kitchener?

TIA, John

If you can get your trailing arms off. I would look at taking them down to Bair's Corvette in Linesville PA - 814 683-4223
South west of Buffalo. Closer to Erie PA.
They have a rebuilding service and their catalogue ( currently) shows a cost of $375 USD each side w/rotors.
It says call for 63-64.
It might be a good place to start.

If you can get your trailing arms off. I would look at taking them down to Bair's Corvette in Linesville PA - 814 683-4223
South west of Buffalo. Closer to Erie PA.
They have a rebuilding service and their catalogue ( currently) shows a cost of $375 USD each side w/rotors.
It says call for 63-64.
It might be a good place to start.
Thanks for the suggestion. Was hoping that there would be someone in Ontario that could do them. They were done around 2004 and Ava +/- 20,000 mile and are lose. '63 were a slip fit vs a press fit in later years. Just glad that the problem was found before it caused a major problem.

Have you had work done by them?

Cheers, John