IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

More to come....

Hello everybody, we want to extend our thanks to the organizers for putting together the event and of course the opportunity to finally meet so many of you. A special thanks to you Manny as you always make everybody feel welcome.

We had a great time and I may have actually broken wife down a little more to get some work done on the car that I keep dreaming about.

It was very nice meeting some of the crew off this forum that I had not had the pleasure to meet at this point. The weather was great, hamburgers hit the spot.

My only disappointment was that Kent was unable to make it down. I did learn from Keith that he may have been a little intimidated to show his 88 next to mine. We had planned a bit of a "shine off", but I guess in his absents; I win.... Sorry you couldn't make it Kent. I was really looking forward to hooking up with you. But there will be another opportunity I'm sure.

nice pictures, looks like it was a real fun day. i would liked to have gone, but this year will be difficult to make any plans, just too much on the go here. it's nice to see everyone enjoying the events though, that's what it's all about eh !!! :D

WOW what a great turn out guys :D

Thank you all so much coming out and supporting this very worthy cause .

We raised $1600 in ticket sales on Saturday :canada:

Next years event is already in the planning and should be bigger and better than ever

Next years event is already in the planning and should be bigger and better than ever

Atta boy Manny. I can certainly appreciate how difficult it must be operating a busy business and finding the time (and energy) required to organize an event such as yesterday's.
I had an awesome time and really enjoyed spending some time with the group there yesterday. I'll keep the calendar opening for next years event.

That was an excellent day thanks to Manny, Glenn and the Coping crew. It looks like we're going to be helping Glenn's Coping group in Orillia August 17 during the down town car show. Should be a good day then too. Steamer, Brian and Wayne are just as neat in person as they are on the web site. Manny and I are working on a wheel and tire deal. A wide body back half would be nice but might have to wait. We'll see. We'll be ready for next year's show. Get the word out some more and the field will be full. We'd like to thank the Coping group for the burgers, hotdogs and pop. Great job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread