Feb 11, 2010
London, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 z06
Hello from London, Ontario.

I just purchased my first Corvette. Its a 2004 Millenium Yellow Z06. I recently imported the car from Dallas, TX.

Look forward to meeting up with fellow Vette owners around town as the weather permits!

DSC_1980.jpg

Had the pleasure of meeting Mike on Saturday and see this beauty . Great car with some nice mods, got to say like the look of the 08 split-spokes on the C5.

Nice ride Mike welcome aboard, nothing like some added Lingenfelter performance!

Thanks not2melo.

I really don't care about brand name performance. It just worked out that way.

Few years ago I got a bit too drunk at the Hornets Nest Auto Fair in North Carolina.

Charlotte AutoFair - The Largest Collector Vehicle Event in the Southeast!

Sat there with a friend and I figured I'd bid on a silver blue 65 mustang... turns out I was so pie eyed I bid on the wrong car... and WON. I thought I had the deal of a lifetime. We partied until dawn.

The next day reality set in. The body was ok, the paintjob was cheap, the wheels had a bit of rash and were not stock size... 285's on a 65 mustang?! I was so depressed the next day I figured I'd drive the car back and it would blow up and I could claim insurance.

Turns out the car was not stock.... the car did make it back with no complaints. The car ended up having a build motor in it making 400rwhp+ N/A out of a 289. From that day forward I called it the "Bubbamobile".

Engine was probably the american owners (Bubba) pride and joy and he build it like a tank.

When I got back the car was sold for profit... I'll never forget the bubbamobile.

Moral of the story... performance comes in all packages!

Yikes friday morning babble.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.