This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

4th of July

Black 03 Z06

Staff member
Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Just a shout out to our American friends, even those who live north of Canada.

Have a great 4th Of July holiday. Travel safe and enjoy the long weekend.

Colin, Riley and Rob we need an American Flag logo.

Thanks ,heading for Old Orchard beach Maine a favorite Canadian summer hangout .Last April my wife booked two nights at a beach front Hotel .Only problem is that she has a brain virus and can't remember which hotel

I'll be wearing my CCF tee shirt

The house will be left un-guarded for a couple days which means my youngest son will adopt the place as party central.

Youngest is out of school, so instead of going to a cottage up north, we head south to Florida for the month of July. I guess I've always been a little different!

I'll be at the fireworks here in Vero Beach, FL wearing my "I am Canadian" t-shirt!

Well hurricane Arthur spoiled the fireworks but today I can watch people from Massachusetts get sucked out to sea in the undertow .Old Orchard beach was the Canadian summer hangout and I haven't seen but a few plates .makes me wonder what we've done to pizz off the good people to our north .

Us wussies from the north are scared of gettin' sucked out to sea like those folks you're watchin' from Mass.

Hope the storm didn't pound you too badly Steve.
I heard they rescheduled the fireworks displays.

Colin.