Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
4th Annual HDR Corvette Christmas Dinner 2017

Friday Dec 15, 2017 @7PM

Fiamma Ristorante in Woodbridge
FiAMMA Woodbridge

Here is their website for the Etobicoke location. The menu is the same.
Home | Fiamma Ristorante

28 Roytec Rd. (north east corner of Weston and Roytec)
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 8E3
(905) 264-3991
Google Maps

Roytec is off Weston Rd, north of Hwy 7, south of Langstaff Rd.

Menu $60/person + 18% gratuity + Taxes includes after dinner Cappucinno or Americana Coffee (I have arranged to be separately billed by person or couple)

Chrstmas Dinner Menu
Antipasta
Oven Fried Cheese Pizza or
CALAMARI AL LA GRIGLIA ODORATI (grilled, marinated calamari served hot or crispy golden fried)

Prima
Penne (pasta) with Tomato Sauce or
RAVIOLI AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI (four cheese-stuffed ravioli with spinach in a fresh cherry tomato sauce)

Secondi
DARNETTA DI SALMONE IN CROSTA SEMI DI SESAMO with Rice and Veggies (Pan seared crusted sesame fresh Atlantic salmon, pineapple strawberry salsa) or
10oz Rib Eye Steak with Oven Roasted Potatoes + Veggies or
Oven Roasted Chicken marinated in a honey/dijon mustard sauce with Oven Roasted Potatoes + Veggies

I need a roll call. Please post if you're interested in coming this year and how many. Dinner is open to everyone on the U.S. Corvette Forum, the Canadian Corvette Forum, the HDR Facebook page, and cruise friends +1, regardless if you come out to an HDR or cruise.

Dinner is on providing there's no real major winter storm that hampers people from attending.

Thanks.
Stan.

Pictures from the 2016 Christmas Dinner are on our Facebook page. If you're interested, search for "HDR Corvette" in Facebook and look at the photos section in the Christmas album.

Roll Call: (15 as of Nov 28)
Stan
Stephan +Guest
David and Tania
Gary and Diane
Livio and Vivian
Claus and Doris
Paul and Mary
Frank + Guest

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik
Any one on the forum from the Greater Toronto Area wanting to meet some really nice folks who like to enjoy their cars as much as our Western friends should meet up with Stan for a run. Stan has organized his "Hot Dog Run" out of Yorkdale Plaza on Thursday nights for many years. I think there are a couple more get togethers planed and maybe one Halloween special. They meet on the northwest corner of the plaza around 8 p.m. and head out about 9, usually downtown but not always.

The dinner would be a great opportunity to meet up with many of these folk and enjoy a nice pre Christmas night out. A more welcoming group would be hard to come by.

Thanks as always Stan.

Stan, I hope the HDR folks have a grand evening. Lots of work putting it together which I know is appreciated.

Merry Christmas Stan.

Hey Murray. With the exception of myself and Dave, none of the HDR regulars are coming to the dinner. I probably picked the wrong night. Dec 15 is the opening of the new Star Wars movie. bleh!

But for those of us attending, it's sure to be a fantastic evening. Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas to you too Murray.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread