Great pictures. Thank you CorvetteBlogger. Here’s a summary GIF for showing the sequential turn signals, then below that another picture showing the door mirror LED turn signal light from the front.

8EA0D80A-DFC9-44B6-A522-2791E12D01F8.gif

69EB4709-7B2A-48A2-90E8-55FAAE11AD54.jpeg

While we are getting closer to launch day, I would suggest tempering expectation if one is thinking of the word “soon.”. It is not right around the corner, but it will happen.

Conversely, please ignore the doom and gloom threads/posts on one site, for the sky is not failing as some are posting there.

The fact that Tadge, Harlan and Alex MacDonald (Chief Performance Engineer who replaced Jim Mero when Jim retired last year), were last week all on the same ME caravan testing six C8’s in California, is a sign of good testing milestones moving forward, just as in a similar time frame, for the C6, and later for the C7, top members of the Corvette team also did a caravan road testing event to confirm that progress.

The C8 is on its way. 2019 will be a great calendar year! We continue to make good progress toward certain very positive and specific happenings — but sorry they are not right around the corner.

While we are getting closer to launch day, I would suggest tempering expectation if one is thinking of the word “soon.”. It is not right around the corner, but it will happen.

Conversely, please ignore the doom and gloom threads/posts on one site, for the sky is not failing as some are posting there.

The fact that Tadge, Harlan and Alex MacDonald (Chief Performance Engineer who replaced Jim Mero when Jim retired last year), were last week all on the same ME caravan testing six C8’s in California, is a sign of good testing milestones moving forward, just as in a similar time frame, for the C6, and later for the C7, top members of the Corvette team also did a caravan road testing event to confirm that progress.

The C8 is on its way. 2019 will be a great calendar year! We continue to make good progress toward certain very positive and specific happenings — but sorry they are not right around the corner.

I'm with you on this one Zora. The car is revolutionary and I for one appreciate GM taking the time to get it right. Well as close as practically possible at least. The pressure on the development team must be staggering as the bean counters are pacing outside the offices.
I was very happy with the improvements from my C6Z to my C7Zs and am pretty sure the C8 will be just as big an improvement in the Corvette in many aspects.
Exciting times :Biggrin:

Nah....us old school standard tranny guys are much older...My first manual trans car was still running a 6V electrical system.... lol.... Those muppet guys look about your era Spence.... Actually the guy on the left bears a striking resemblance ... I bet they drive automatics too! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Nah....us old school standard tranny guys are much older...My first manual trans car was still running a 6V electrical system.... lol.... Those muppet guys look about your era Spence.... Actually the guy on the left bears a striking resemblance ... I bet they drive automatics too! :rofl:
23de8d671049e79f628555d7a64665ba--eyes-the-ojays.jpg
perhaps an A8 Baby Boomer ...
however "old school" can be
complimentary as well 👨🏻‍🦳👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread