Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Our 2015 Mustang GT was due for the 3rd week of May but arrived at the dealer yesterday. Wow, that was fast! Ordered the first of March.
After some tinting, striping and detailing we should be able to pick it up on Tuesday.
I'll put some photos up when we get it home.
No...it's not a Vette but it's a pretty amazing little car, wife should have a blast with it!

Bill:seeya:

Our 2015 Mustang GT was due for the 3rd week of May but arrived at the dealer yesterday. Wow, that was fast! Ordered the first of March.
After some tinting, striping and detailing we should be able to pick it up on Tuesday.
I'll put some photos up when we get it home.
No...it's not a Vette but it's a pretty amazing little car, wife should have a blast with it!

Bill:seeya:

Sounds like a great car, pics would be nice so we can appreciate your new Pony :driving:

My father bet me a new car if I graduated from high school in 1965 ,he thought he had a sure thing .Short of the story was that my mother asked "what is the difference between a Comet ,Falcon and a Mustang ?" I was told to go to the local Ford dealer which they owned part of .There is was a light blue coupe setting on top of the truck carrier 289 ,271 hp and it went home with me :D. Yes I did graduate in 65 and I loved the car to no end .

Great improvements over the years and I hope your wife enjoys .

Wow, that's a lucky kid right there Elf. My Mom & Dad had 11 kids so that was never an option for us.
Poor dad worked his butt off just to feed us and never had a new car himself.
My son is going to have it quite easy as he mature's in regards to having things, but...he will need to earn it like you.

Bill

Just a couple of quick photos, I'll get a few more tomorrow down by the river.

Bill

Attachments

• lauries Mustang GT 001.JPG
    lauries Mustang GT 001.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 11
  • lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
  • lauries Mustang GT 007.JPG
    lauries Mustang GT 007.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 11
Few more photos taken today.

Bill

Attachments

• Lauries Mustang GT 001.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 001.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Lauries Mustang GT 011.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 011.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Lauries Mustang GT 010.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 010.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Lauries Mustang GT 013.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 013.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 9
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread