Featured Thread
My Corvette has been up on jack stands in my garage since the end of June last year.
I’m getting pretty excited for the month of April,I plan on taking it into Davenports for a tune.
There’s a eighth and quarter mile setup at the very east end of Piegan Trail where I hope to be giving out lessons!lol
Cheers

Reactions: Carson
Got ours out today, snow is all gone, temp cool today but supposed to be up to mid teens for next week or so. The car doesn't mind cool temps and the old 350C.I. heater works quite well.
I usually wait until May 1st because April is traditionally crappy weather, but we have been cooped up too long. Plus I ordered some parts and now I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas .

Nice! I was going to wait a couple of weeks yet, but maybe I will reconside.
Got it out today for an enjoyable 350km trip on various secondary highways. I almost forgot how therapeutic it feels to bang the gears out on the open road. Cindy enjoyed it thoroughly also.

Got it out today for an enjoyable 350km trip on various secondary highways. I almost forgot how therapeutic it feels to bang the gears out on the open road. Cindy enjoyed it thoroughly also.
Put 400 klms on in the last two days. Back under cover and on the lift. Mother Nature is a fickle one....

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii and 12cents
Noooooooooooooooo .............
It’s Spring Mar 22 - & it just melted

:cry:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.