Mar 10, 2015
Kanata, ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51
Hi I just purchased a 3Ton low profile car jack at Costco, minimum height 3.74"-18.1". Paid $109+tax, it looks very solid build, with dual lifting piston, a bit heavy but I guess if you are lifting 6000lb it's should be strong, it's avalible at Costco stores only and not online, was thinking it's worth to share with other forum members.

Jack

Hi I just purchased a 3Ton low profile car jack at Costco, minimum height 3.74"-18.1". Paid $109+tax, it looks very solid build, with dual lifting piston, a bit heavy but I guess if you are lifting 6000lb it's should be strong, it's avalible at Costco stores only and not online, was thinking it's worth to share with other forum members.

Same jack that I have had for the last 2 years works great, also beats the Canadian tire price and has lots of lift height.....

I kept waiting for the P-Auto jack to go on sale and snagged the Canadian Tire aluminum jacks when I ran out of time waiting. Mixed reviews on them by others. So far they have been working well for me.
However, thanks for posting up the info on the Costco jack! If I need a bigger one, that is most likely where I will go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread