Jan 3, 2015
ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
2016 stingray
Hello forum members,

After nearly eight months, I finally took delivery of my new C7 on Wednesday! Really sweet ride and worth the wait (I had almost given up on getting one this summer).

I was thinking about getting a 3M paint protector application done. Does anyone have any experience with it? Positive or negative?

We install the Ventureshield Brand of 3M paint protection . We have done many C5/C6 and C7s on this forum .
My personal 2016 Z06 was just done this week . I wrapped the entire front end , bumper carbon splitter , full hood and fenders and headlights .
This is the best insurance you can buy for your car against rock chips and sand damage
Come by the shop to see it in person .

I had the Expel Ultimate installed 2 mths ago..... by Advanced Automotive Films in Mississauga. Not a mark on her since then...... you can see where the stones hit ... a small bubble forms... but then you pat the bubble down ... and it integrates back into the film.

Entire Hood, front fenders, rockers, entire bumper. Couldn't be happier with the product.

After getting my door dinged in a parking lot and getting it fixed. I went to Touch of Tint in Misauga to have XPEL Ultimate put on. Been very happy since. I did the whole front end, roof, mirrors, doors, rocker panels and the spoiler. Lights I did with a light tinted 3M film to make the lights blend in with the Night Race Blue.

I had the Ventureshield 3M product done on my C6Z two years ago....hood, rocker panels, head lights, mirrors...it was about $1200 installed in Saskatoon....it is a dream material when you have to scrape 1000 bees who commit suicide on any roadtrip.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.