Oct 20, 2013
Fort McMurray, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51
Wooo!! Got the word from my salesman today that the car is 3400 and will be built next week assuming no delays in the factory!! 6-8 more weeks until I have my car!!!

3LT Z51 7MT
Torch Red/Adrenaline Red
Black wheels
NPP Exhaust
CF Roof
Red Calipers
FAY CF Dash
Stingray Sill Plates
Premium Stingray floor mats
Magnetic Selective Ride Control
Sueded Upper Interior Trim

So excited. Just made my whole week amazing!

Blue_Bomber

Wooo!! Got the word from my salesman today that the car is 3400 and will be built next week assuming no delays in the factory!! 6-8 more weeks until I have my car!!!

3LT Z51 7MT
Torch Red/Adrenaline Red
Black wheels
NPP Exhaust
CF Roof
Red Calipers
FAY CF Dash
Stingray Sill Plates
Premium Stingray floor mats
Magnetic Selective Ride Control
Sueded Upper Interior Trim

So excited. Just made my whole week amazing!

Great news mine was 3400 March 5 built March 15th (TPW March 10)
Shipped out of B.G March 23 should arrive in the WinterPeg around April 10-15.
So after yours is build should only be about 1 month.:D

Congrats to both of you.:coolgleam: Must be a great feeling. I can't imagine the excitement and anticipation. Some day hopefully I'll be there at 3400 too. Until then I'll keep reading and learning about vettes.:canada:

if you live near Killdeer in eagle ridge keep an eye out for mine… stop in and have a look if you're eager to get a closer look at what you will be getting… lol You're going to love it man! cheers!

Nah. Frost built up in the attic in January, then melted on that warm Sunday we had a few weeks ago. All melted at once. Had water coming through my ceiling and through the lights. Tape lines appeared in my walls. It's going through insurance and they have done the recovery and assessed a scope of work for repairs. So it's just the waiting game now to get it all repaired. A bunch of my baseboards and window frames are torn out now and some drywall had to be cut out. 4 of our houses in a row got hit. Some 200 cases in town this year for the same issue.

thats crazy! sorry to hear that

It looks like a number of us will have are cars about the same time. I have a tentative build for next week.

Black, Black, Black and Black (Coupe, Interior, Wheels, Brakes) So I can find it in the snow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread