Sep 22, 2011
Royston B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Coupe Z51 6 spd
I had 3 Corvettes in the 60s & 70s (1C2 &2 C3s) and priorities changed (withdrawls began) until now.

We bought a 2000 Pewter/gray coupe, 2 tops, 6 spd, Z51 almost a month ago. Low mileage, just over 46000 km. Now over 48.

The PO had installed a Halltech Trik intake and crappy sounding Flowmaster mufflers. Reminds me of sounds heard in the 50s. In the spring they will be replaced with GHLs. Tomorrow I will be installing a CLB, 1-4 shift bypass, and a shifter. My wife didn't want to drive it until the shifter was replaced.

We live in Peachland in the Okanagan Valley of B.C halfway between Kelowna & Penticton. Canada's Napa Valley.

I am a retired snivel servant with B.C. Forest Service. We now have years of "Vetteless" driving to make up for. Fun in the mountains.

Larry

FYI The name Ogopogo comes from the name of a legendary lake monster whose home is supposed to be right across Okanagan Lake from us. We often see his tracks !!

image2-1.jpg

image3-1.jpg

That is one clean looking car! And what a view! You could not have gotten a nicer colour or year of Corvette!:D

Let us know how the GHL's sound, I have never heard a set in person.

Congrats on getting back into a Corvette and welcome to the forum!

The C5 is a beauty, Larry and so is the location......congrats and welcome to Canadian Corvette Forums.
Let us know how the mods go in the upcoming months.

C. (a few kilometers east):D

Thanks guys for the comments.

Pictures were taken on a hum drum day but that is what we learn to live with in the Okanagan. Not going to mention what yesterday and today were like.:D
The dreaded "S" word at higher elevations.
Larry

Thanks guys for the comments.

Pictures were taken on a hum drum day but that is what we learn to live with in the Okanagan. Not going to mention what yesterday and today were like.:D
The dreaded "S" word at higher elevations.
Larry

I spell that four letter word SN*W (I hate to say it right out) another way: SH*T and have for years now.

........oh I see; that was the word you meant in the first place:canada:

It's a little early for this but -- IS IT SPRING YET?:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread