Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
About the time the sun rose this morning, it was 32F. BRRRRR. We were to our cottage, about 35 miles north of Peterborough, to finish closing up for the winter. There isn't a lot of colour but some trees are turning without the frost to help them along. Another week should make a big difference in the colours. We were up around Lake Rosseau last fall with Murray Adam and his wife Wendy and the colours were spectacular for the whole trip.

Last edited:
Keith, 35 miles north of Peterborough would be just a little north of the north pole right? I swear I saw a fat guy in a red suit in a sleigh last night. :Confused5: Ok, I may have had a few but it was cold last night.:Cheers2:

Leaves are really odd this fall, not a whole lot of colour yet but I think by the weekend and certainly by Thanksgiving it should be spectacular. I am going to join up with Zeeman28a and his group on Saturday at Bala, may not even bother cleaning the car, I know it will get dirty anyhow. It is fall and that is what happens.:Biggrin:

We wouldn't mind hooking up with you again Murray in a week or so and do the loop around Lake Rosseau again. That was one nice run last year. A couple of friends seem to be anxious to do a run somewhere and that is about as nice as any.

A wee bit of frost on the garage roof this morning. It's supposed to warm up some over the next several days so it doesn't look like there will be frost here for perhaps a week. Helps the heating bill I suppose.

Good to hear how the Fall is going in the rest of the country.
Leaves have been turning for quite some time out in the west. On Tuesday we hit a low of -5 in the morning! :depressed: That would be 23 for our people down south and others that prefer Fahrenheit.
Most of the leaves here are falling off the trees already. The window scrapper is in the truck. Quite a weird time of year with it being so pretty but knowing the crap is around the corner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.