I built one online, similar as possible to mine.....looks the same to me. Not a good pic, buts it's all I have.
Screenshot_20200110-150010.jpg

Yes, 1st world problems. If I switch to orange I will go with black GT2 seats. Not a fan of light colored seats - just a personal foible. Black wheels and spoiler.:heavycar: God the exterior color thing is driving me crazy - so many nice colors eh?
I ordered orange and have never seen one in person and have never owned an orange car in my life. I'm hoping its as good as I think it will be. If not I'll just get it wrapped in a different colour. My hardest decision was should I go with the black roof or body coloured roof. :cool:

Reactions: OttawaKev
I ordered orange and have never seen one in person and have never owned an orange car in my life. I'm hoping its as good as I think it will be. If not I'll just get it wrapped in a different colour. My hardest decision was should I go with the black roof or body coloured roof. :cool:
Mono colour looks cool check out some pics of McLaren and other supercars

Reactions: kerry4
I'm having a tough time with the interior colour options with the GT2 seats.

They have the seats there in the colour combo I want (tan with blk inserts) but not available to me with the and interior I want...its driving me wrangy!!!!

I'm spending big $$$ and I can get a seat swaped out ARGGGGG hahahah 1st world problems!

Cheers,

Kevin
That colour combo is not available to you because you are going dipped natural. Thats basically all natural and nothing else. If you want the two-tone natual/black remove the dipped interior.

I love the red: I wouldn't get tan interior though - black. The Ferrari tan is quite deep/dark - not sure about the GM - I think lighter which for me is a no go?
Ferrari has a couple of different shades of "natural". Their tan is lighter and their saddle is the darker one.

^^^ I agree. It's a simple change and requires no special anything to make it happen. I feel the same way about the black roof for the vert. I would like black a-pillars and black roof but body colour nacelles... yet you can't get that. Instead its black everything or just black nacelles... kinda dumb

^^^ I agree. It's a simple change and requires no special anything to make it happen. I feel the same way about the black roof for the vert. I would like black a-pillars and black roof but body colour nacelles... yet you can't get that. Instead its black everything or just black nacelles... kinda dumb
I hear ya amigo!

This is the build-out I would like, with GT2 Seats with the black insert, but it seems to be a no go even though they have those seats in stockView attachment 35069
WOW! Nice! For me though the 5 spoke black wheels. Do like the interior. Why can you not get that interior?

WOW! Nice! For me though the 5 spoke black wheels. Do like the interior. Why can you not get that interior?
JC I can get that interior 4sure... I would just prefer those seats with the black insert as I think it looks great as it kind of flows into the black nacelles and breaks up the interior.

Cheers,

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.