This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

3 Most Popular Colors C8 orders - Kerbeck

JCWP

AE4,D86, EFY, E60, FA5, J6N, N26,PDV, Q8T, Z51,FE4
Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Reactions: OttawaKev
Not surprised that Torch Red is the most popular colour. With the tan interior it looks like a Ferrari.
I love the red: I wouldn't get tan interior though - black. The Ferrari tan is quite deep/dark - not sure about the GM - I think lighter which for me is a no go?

I love the red: I wouldn't get tan interior though - black. The Ferrari tan is quite deep/dark - not sure about the GM - I think lighter which for me is a no go?
I wish we could get real swatches that we could look at as it is kind of like buying blind and spending lots of $$$$ on a blind buy!

I have seen some videos of older Corvettes with something called Kalahari which looked very rich and darker that the Napa Leather.

Cheers,

Kevin

Reactions: Sparro
Yes, I agree Kevin!! I am so far from a USA Chevy dealer here in Vancouver: would have to go to CA and I have no plans to head that way. I've asked Dueck to let me know when they get one in so I can go and look.

Yes, I agree Kevin!! I am so far from a USA Chevy dealer here in Vancouver: would have to go to CA and I have no plans to head that way. I've asked Dueck to let me know when they get one in so I can go and look.
EJ has been a wealth of knowledge on here as well I have sent some questions to Kerbeck on their C8 Help Site I just plug in a Manhattan Zipcode

Cheers,

Kevin

Ill be at The Barrett Jackson on April 18th in West Palm Beach. Bet all colours be there. Soon as i see all colours i will know right away the one for me !!
WOW Please take lots of pictures, I am sure it will be an amazing trip.

Wish it was sooner as I bet lots of us will be in Event Code 3000 by then, so no changes, but I bet it will be a great tool for folks who will be still in build mode or in EC 1100 where the design juices can still flow.

Cheers,

Kevin

God, I really like the orange!!
I'm having a tough time with the interior colour options with the GT2 seats.

They have the seats there in the colour combo I want (tan with blk inserts) but not available to me with the and interior I want...its driving me wrangy!!!!

I'm spending big $$$ and I can get a seat swaped out ARGGGGG hahahah 1st world problems!

Cheers,

Kevin

Last edited:
Yes, 1st world problems. If I switch to orange I will go with black GT2 seats. Not a fan of light colored seats - just a personal foible. Black wheels and spoiler. God the exterior color thing is driving me crazy - so many nice colors eh?

Reactions: kerry4
I like to call it 'tan', but they call it Kalahari. I love it. Every ride I've had with leather, was / is black. Although I found mine on a lot, I was about to hand in a build sheet, spec'd identical.

Yes, 1st world problems. If I switch to orange I will go with black GT2 seats. Not a fan of light colored seats - just a personal foible. Black wheels and spoiler. God the exterior color thing is driving me crazy - so many nice colors eh?
I fixed up what I was trying to get across ...I looked at it and was WTF am i trying to say hahahahah

I like to call it 'tan', but they call it Kalahari. I love it. Every ride I've had with leather, was / is black. Although I found mine on a lot, I was about to hand in a build sheet, spec'd identical.
I fixed up what I was trying to get across ...I looked at it and was WTF am i trying to say hahahahah

The Kalahari looks a few shades darker than what they seem to be offering in the C8

Reactions: JCWP