My dealer here in Calgary just got a few more allocations and got the call to pick my build yesterday.

When I asked about the TPW he wasn’t sure but thought maybe May/June delivery based off his earlier orders - so I’ll be eagerly watching for status changes!

Fingers crossed, but happy nonetheless I got my allotment. (Deposit was put down last summer)

Torch red/2LT/Z51/lift/mag ride/carbon flash painted mirrors/spoiler/carbon flash rims/bright red callipers/appearance kit for the engine/carbon interior kit/napa 2gt black leather/transparent roof and oh, a battery maintainer :)

My dealer here in Calgary just got a few more allocations and got the call to pick my build yesterday.

When I asked about the TPW he wasn’t sure but thought maybe May/June delivery based off his earlier orders - so I’ll be eagerly watching for status changes!

Fingers crossed, but happy nonetheless I got my allotment. (Deposit was put down last summer)

Torch red/2LT/Z51/lift/mag ride/carbon flash painted mirrors/spoiler/carbon flash rims/bright red callipers/appearance kit for the engine/carbon interior kit/napa 2gt black leather/transparent roof and oh, a battery maintainer :)

Good on ya David. Congrats and happy they came through. :thumbs:

Is anyone itersted in a C8 Orange Z51 - 2LT with a few more options? A buddy ordered one and it is built, but something has come up and he willing to sell it...
I'm interested! I'll try and see if I can send you a PM...

I'm sitting at 1100 like many people at the moment.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.