Great Day in Cambridge---Franklin Self Storage had there Show and Cruise on today--got called to work and couldn't do the cruise---but the show was top drawer --thanx to Frank from Self Storage--great event--$20.00 got you into it--with 3 tickets on a 2010 corvette (proceeds for "The Coping Centre"--good cause) and a free meal!!--Plus a Peter Zanuto led cruise thru the highlands of Ontario. ECP as always was there to support the show. Saw some familiar faces and June dropped out West from Mississauga to check it out. Here are some pictures:
orrlake001.jpg

orrlake002.jpg

orrlake003.jpg

orrlake004.jpg

orrlake005.jpg

orrlake006.jpg

orrlake007.jpg

A blown custom painted Caravaggio
orrlake008.jpg

Great Pictures Willy. I got there just in time for the cruise, only about a dozen cars left.

Thanks for a Spirited Saturday afternoon cruise Pete.
Nice driving skills June

Pete, in the next drivers meeting, remind the guys behind June that the gas is on the right. :D

Sorry guys. I couldn't let that one slide. Glad you found us about a half hour later.

Great Pictures Willy. I got there just in time for the cruise, only about a dozen cars left.

Nice driving skills June

Pete, in the next drivers meeting, remind the guys behind June that the gas is on the right. :D

Sorry guys. I couldn't let that one slide. Glad you found us about a half hour later.

:rofl: The cruise was small but tons of fun! I'm really glad I came to this! Nice to meet some new people, and the weather was perfect!

(I just feel bad for that guy who got lost behind me, then got stung by the wasp that i mangled before it launched into his car...... :eek: )

Well....I had fun at least!!! :rofl:

See you guys at the Timmies cruise!

June

Nice driving skills June

It would appear that those with the C6's had a much easier time with the cruise that those of us older generation models. I did however complete the very fun run with the lead group. I did not know that there were that many really twisted roads in the area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread