This is the only interior change for 2025, new color Habanero ( orange )
1714579341796.jpeg

This is the only interior change for 2025, new color Habanero ( orange )
View attachment 123730
Well good for us because it keeps our Vettes from depreciating more. Too bad also because it would of interested me , if they would of increased the HP.

So what is this video talking about? They just wasted my time!
Don't trust everything you see on the internet, especially from random youtube channel. They just want your clicks for ad revenue.

Its very easy to do a little research on the legitimacy of something like an interior change, especially because the NCM Bash just happened and actually showed us what is coming for the 2025 model year. That information has been available since last week and is even on this forum.

Don't trust everything you see on the internet, especially from random youtube channel. They just want your clicks for ad revenue.

Its very easy to do a little research on the legitimacy of something like an interior change, especially because the NCM Bash just happened and actually showed us what is coming for the 2025 model year. That information has been available since last week and is even on this forum.
First of all, I do not trust much on the internet. Second, this video was on a news site, that came in on my phone. The news we got from other sources, could of been wrong also. Came from the internet!!!

First of all, I do not trust much on the internet. Second, this video was on a news site, that came in on my phone. The news we got from other sources, could of been wrong also. Came from the internet!!!
Gm NEVER EVER comments on future changes until they do. Take the ZR1 for example. The ONLY thing they said was what you saw in the short video. They won't even confirm the name.

Gm NEVER EVER comments on future changes until they do. Take the ZR1 for example. The ONLY thing they said was what you saw in the short video. They won't even confirm the name.
Like I said , too bad that was a nice look. Thanks for the info.

Well good for us because it keeps our Vettes from depreciating more. Too bad also because it would of interested me , if they would of increased the HP.
Did check some of those vids ... just skipped to the interior .... and as far as I'm concerned those renditions have nothing on the current interior ... without the infamous wall .... they look to me like something out of a camry ... the current interior is pretty dam sweet ... and just because they come out with something new ... doesn't necessarily mean it will be better ;)

Did check some of those vids ... just skipped to the interior .... and as far as I'm concerned those renditions have nothing on the current interior ... without the infamous wall .... they look to me like something out of a camry ... the current interior is pretty dam sweet ... and just because they come out with something new ... doesn't necessarily mean it will be better ;)
I don't have a clue what a Camry looks like. I don't buy old ladies vehicle. I do like our interior, a lot but I find the row of buttons distracting when driving, because it takes your eyes completely off the road. So I just leave it on auto.