This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2024 Stingray GM Employee Pricing Starts Today!

I have seen a few heavily load options Erays and one has a $10k discount, fwiw.
That may be a problem with $188k Eray on the show room and if they have to pay interest for them? Plus they have to compete with used market without the Luxury Tax.

Last edited:
If you are not a GM Employee, ask about Preferred Pricing on a 2024 Corvette. Apparently sales have been good at some of the dealers that I have spoken
to. You can also get the financing specials along with the preferred pricing discounts.

As I'm "bed ridden" having had a major surgery (yes, the penis reduction worked...thanks for asking) I thought I would follow up on the numbers I posted back on September 4th. Let's see how the cars are moving...

Sept. 4, 2024:
1LT - 36
2LT - 117
3LT - 54

Sept. 12, 2024:
1LT - 33 (reduction of 3)
2LT - 113 (reduction of 4)
3LT - 50 (reduction of 4)

September 28, 2024:
1LT - 30 (reduction of 6)
2LT - 111 (reduction of 6)
3LT - 56 (numbers went back up so a few shipped from factory)

I don't feel these incentives are doing anything a month in. Combine it with 1.99% or 0% financing on remaining Stingrays and we could see movement? Hard to say with an election coming up and still high interest rates.

So deals can be had with any left over till next year?
I am curious how they would go about moving those that are $150k+ Erays and Z06s.
I'm curious as well so I'll look at the Z06 and E-Ray figures as well. I'm seeing anywhere from $5k to $15k off on either model across Canada.

Not much inventory really if looking in Ontario.

Sept. 29, 2024:
1LZ - 3
2LZ - 26
3LZ - 24

I'm curious as well so I'll look at the Z06 and E-Ray figures as well. I'm seeing anywhere from $5k to $15k off on either model across Canada.

Not much inventory really if looking in Ontario.

Sept. 29, 2024:
1LZ - 3
2LZ - 26
3LZ - 24
Good to hear you are recovering well on your surgery. I am sure it will take the stress off your body and mind?

Fwiw on Auto Trader, it seems that the dealers from the western provinces offer more aggressive discounts especially from smaller cities/towns their the GTA dealerships.

Last edited:

Thanks. Unexpected and completely fluke internal issue resulted in me needing ambulance at 2am and emergency surgery. As they had to cut me wide open on my mid section (33 staples) I'm now on rest for 3-4 weeks and no lifting for 3-4 months due to having two similar surgeries this year. Add in the pulmonary embolisms found in August, I'm lucky to be alive to be honest. Its been a brutal year and I'm relatively fit, play hockey, ride mountain and road bikes and work out at the gym. You just never know what will happen...

The Western dealers are more aggressive from what I have seen and likely due to them being very close to the upcoming winter where no sportscars sell. Whereas, Ontario and Quebec have a longer driving season for sure.

Isn't that the truth. We are glad that it all work out and you are well and enjoy finer things in life including driving a Vette.

I am in no where as active as you are and so face with an medical issue which where diagnose as angina. So just entered my "senior" years of my life, I am on a more urgent time line to check off my bucket list. Even if I have to finance my Vette, and so be it. By the time I save enough $ for one, I will be in a long time 6ft. under or I wouldn't have the ability to operate one? lol..
Eventhought we have to pay enormous amount of taxes, I forever greatful for the healthcare workers and the doctors.

We shall see how this all plays out for GM.

Here's an update to this thread and I've noticed they reduced the financing rates to 4.99% for 84 months on Z06 and E-Ray too.

Sept. 4, 2024:
1LT - 36
2LT - 117
3LT - 54

Sept. 12, 2024:
1LT - 33 (reduction of 3)
2LT - 113 (reduction of 4)
3LT - 50 (reduction of 4)

September 28, 2024:
1LT - 30 (reduction of 6)
2LT - 111 (reduction of 6)
3LT - 56 (numbers went back up so a few shipped from factory)

October 8, 2024:
1LT - 24 (reduction of 12)
2LT - 93 (reduction of 24)
3LT - 55 (numbers are still a bit up with 24s ending at factory)

1LZ - 2 (both E-Rays)
2LZ - 23 (mix of Z06 and E-Ray)
3LZ - 21 (mix of Z06 and E-Ray)

You should now be 1560 and 1560

I know where there is one that’s NOT for sale…..

Well say what you want, it has not slowed production numbers of C8's being built daily at Bowling Green. Two shifts of production.

If they don't sell them here in Canada, they will sell them elsewhere.

According to C8 Tracker when they started issuing window stickers on September 24 and as of yesterday they have build 3112 C8's of all sub models. Full steam ahead with or without Canadian customers.

out of that 3112 total - 12 Erays, 56 Stingrays and 27 Z06's to Canada
Yes, I noticed that they have scaled back the Canadian production big time. It is basically off season in Canada now anyway.

Supply has caught up with Canadian demand. The Liberal (sorry no political statements) SUNNY WAYS luxury tax is not helping dealers with new cars sales either.

Last edited: