Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
In order to clear the large 2024 Stingray inventory with 2025 production beginning next week, GM has announced Employee Pricing for Canada today.
This offer has been available in the US for a while now, and includes all in stock Stingray inventory. Finance rates are holding at the reduced 5.49% up to 84 months.
The rate for 72 months is 4.9%. If you are not a GM employee, preferred pricing is available which is cost +2% if you are on an approved company list.
Also heard the $1000 Costco membership discount is available. This program for Canada has more fine print that the US one has. If there is a car you are interested in check with the dealer to see exactly what discounts you qualify for, but it must be an in stock 2024 Coupe or HTC to qualify for the discount. Not a 2025, or E-Ray or Z06.

Last edited:
In order to clear the large 2024 Stingray inventory with 2025 production beginning next week, GM has announced Employee Pricing for Canada today.
This offer has been available in the US for a while now, and includes all in stock Stingray inventory. Finance rates are holding at the reduced 5.49% up to 84 months.
The rate for 72 months is 4.9%. If you are not a GM employee, preferred pricing is available which is cost +2% if you are on an approved company list.
Also heard the $1000 Costco membership discount is available. This program for Canada has more fine print that the US one has. If there is a car you are interested in check with the dealer to see exactly what discounts you qualify for, but it must be an in stock 2024 Coupe or HTC to qualify for the discount. Not a 2025, or E-Ray or Z06.
so how many dollars and cents is the discount on a $125,000 3lt HTC with Z51 and Mag ride if paying cash?

Reactions: MKC8
I tried looking at the Costco site but it is referencing electric vehicles only. Did give their 1-800 a call too but that's all they had too. Any more details would be appreciated as our car is now scheduled for Sept 18 delivery.

I tried looking at the Costco site but it is referencing electric vehicles only. Did give their 1-800 a call too but that's all they had too. Any more details would be appreciated as our car is now scheduled for Sept 18 delivery.
Speak to your dealer, but the discount only applies to in stock vehicles not factory ordered ones. Costco discount may also not apply.

Reactions: wdepipes

So let me get this straight. GM is now honouring Employee pricing for employees now but not John Q Public if you walk in off the street?

I have a friends and family code from my buddy who works at Cami. Does that get me the invoice + 2% today?

The curious side of me wanted to see how many C8s are in the Province today and to compare at the end of the month to see if this incentive is working:

1LT - 36
2LT - 117
3LT - 54

All I did was go into the build and price and search inventory. This is a killer deal for folks looking for and can find a spec they like. I feel horrible for those who's cars have just arrived and are technically not stock...dealers must be working with them no?

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
I honestly dont think that this new program is really going to change much. I dont know many GM employees that are driving Corvettes currently?

GM just needs to suck it up and put at least a $5K real rebate on Stingrays and a decent finance rate (like 2.9% for 60 months). That might get a few guys off the fence.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
I am 100% with ScottyR, since I was really starting to wonder how this was going to have the desired impact in moving 400+ dealer Corvettes before the snow. First it doesn't unwind the price increase put to us this MY24 and second many dealers got religion a while back as demand dried up and have been offering C8's at thousands off MSRP. This is a start but dealers are telling me they are now selling at cost and even below to get them gone. A better interest rate and/or dealer dollars is what will drastically reduce the over supply in Canada, otherwise there will be cars sitting around come year end. To put this in context to previous GM offers on C7 or Gen 5 Camaro stock this is likely going to come up short.

Reactions: carbuff and MKC8
I honestly dont think that this new program is really going to change much. I dont know many GM employees that are driving Corvettes currently?

GM just needs to suck it up and put at least a $5K real rebate on Stingrays and a decent finance rate (like 2.9% for 60 months). That might get a few guys off the fence.
You do not have to be a GM employee. GM Preferred Pricing allows for employees of select partner companies to purchase or lease a new vehicle at 2% over the dealer price. However even before this started many dealers were blowing out C8's, so I'm sure this offer will just further kill the Stingray market making discounts a common thing.